Quote Originally Posted by Elirym View Post
Yayyyyyyyy! Cinco replied

Thanks for your response, and it is awesome to hear that some of these ideas have been and are under consideration by devs

New maps are desperately needed in pvp @_@ I was really hoping with guild battles introduced we would get a new map with castles etc.. but we had to stick with blood beach :/ Adding a few new maps perhaps with interactive features you mention would really add so much to the Pvp side of AL, any new maps structured more like pve maps thats bright and colorful would be awesome imo Adding more game modes would be great too, someone mentioned FFA and it would be totally new to actually play the flag in CTF Guild battle

The pvp with everyone using the same set of gear sounds awesome as well! and would really open up pvp to a larger player base who are currently to undergeared or not rich enough to compete with those who have spent millions on making their characters deadly for pvp. You could create tournaments of this style of game and give rewards to the teams and players who do the best.

Spectator modes seem like a must for me, if only for guild battles. Every time we battle we have members who watch the scoreboard to see who is winning but to watch the actually game itself would just be awesome

Tbh I am not particularly interested in pve currently, but adding more ways to play would really revive interest for me

Wow thats crazy, I always thought it seemed like a natural extension, considering everyone wants to go outside into their locations, to bad you couldn't get that concept included in the launch, it would make housing so much more entertaining and social, especially if you could incorporate the guildhall in too all of it.

Thanks for your reply, it's really good to know that some of these ideas are being considered and worked on. I don't mean to cause drama or anything, but I think a lot of the players who are angry and upset with this expansion and STS are upset because of the direction of the last updates (more awakens, recolored pets/events, artifacts & pay entry maps) that seemed to be geared towards creating revenue and business models rather then expanding upon game play and general overall enjoyment of the game. But to hear that you and the devs are working on concepts such as these as reassuring to a lot of us.

Arcane Legends is a great game, and with thoughtful development it can become even better and grow its player base if gameplay is continually improved for the players Having more transparency around developments and conceptual work like this would really beneficial for both the game, devs and players, allowing players to have a voice in the decision making of development of the game is probably the best way to ensure a game that is enjoyed by all

Anyway thanks again for the response Cinco, I and others appreciate it
Your welcome xD.