Quote Originally Posted by doomdoomdoom View Post
The Solstice Fire Star is the only one of these that looks like a wrist gem and has a speed bonus. That is why this one is worth 10 mil.

The Solstice Fire Jewel looks like a glowing wrist gem but it does NOT give the speed bonus. I usually see it in auction for around 6-7 mil.

The Solstice Fire Shard is basically USELESS. It is was one piece that we used back in 2012 during the special event to create the Solstice Fire Star gem. You had collect two pieces and take them to a special character that appeared in the street ONLY during the event. There is no way to craft the Solstice Fire Star gem now. The Shard does NOT grant you a speed bonus, nor does it give the toon the appearance of a glowing wrist gem. The only way it is at all useful is that it is one of the few gems that a level 1 toon can equip. Unless you are a level 1 character, this gem is a waste of gold. It is not worth 8 mil. It shouldn't even be sold in auction for 1 mil. I have some left over in my stash, but I won't sell them because I think the majority of the people that would buy one are confused about what they are getting.
How many do you have? I would like to buy one