Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview | 7/12/17 | New Arcane Robot Pet and Arcane Belts in Nightmare instant-opens

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Considering most of the "best" gears come from crates, I sure hope you reconsider letting the Massive Nightmare Crates drop, even if it is just in the Nightmare map. The best gears that drop in the raid zone are the Nightmare set gears which also drops from crates. Even if you loot a set piece, there are a lot of set pieces coming from crates that you would only be able to sell it for a small profit or just break even.

At the moment, there is no point running the level 66 raid map unless you want to craft the legendary and mythic weapon which would most likely be weaker than the arcanes.

Letting Nightmare crates drop would help in buffering the cost of running the Nightmare map since it would take 6.6k per entry and 77k for the elixir for 30 mins. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of people out there who would gladly buy Nightmare crates and open them with keys. We did just have a crate key sale.

And nope, I don't hoard keys.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lissil For This Useful Post: