Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview | 7/12/17 | New Arcane Robot Pet and Arcane Belts in Nightmare instant-opens

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

We just need to have a lil patience guys, sts do hear what we need (not what we want). Im a f2p player and sometimes get disappointed but I know they r working on something that make us feel better sooner or later )
    Keep up the great things!

Sent from my ASUS_Z00RD using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Did you guys nerf the crates? My guildmates opened many including me and got nothing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

I spent 800 keys and 200 plat.. nothing as well XD gambling

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dynimite For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Thank you sts for the response to the questions you have answered

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VROOMIGoRealFast View Post
    Hey Everyone!

Wanted to respond to some feedback from things in this thread.

General Notice:
    - Devs do read your responses, comments, and suggestions. Unfortunately your response may not be read by someone who is equipped to respond (ex. An artist reading about a design bug) so it may be relayed to the team without a comment. As we are still actively working on AL, it's hard to find the time to acknowledge every single comment (I wish it really took only 2 seconds) but we do read and discuss them as a team.
    - Remember to have some patience when you make a comment. We are people too, we have work hours but we also have eating hours, sleeping hours, bathing hours (well at least some of us have these) and in most of those hours we are unable to read the forums. Waiting 2 hours after you reply to post it again but with a little more anger won't make us see it faster or take action more quickly. If there's an issue take some deep breaths and please give us some time to respond

Ok now on to the issues:
    Crate Keys
    - Dormox will now sell Nightmare Crates for 40 Crate Keys alongside the 40 platinum option. These crates are still restricted to Level 66 only.

Crate Tokens
    - No action on this one, but we acknowledge the offerings for Crate Tokens are a bit outdated.

Arcane Weapons
    - Please use the proper channels to discuss any issues you find with the Arcane Weapons (Bug Forum, posts dedicated to the weapons). We've fixed issues with the Arcane Bow hurting yourself and teammates (and not hurting enemies). We know many people reply to these Announcement threads with issues thinking it's more likely to be read, but it's much more likely we'll notice a Bug Thread of "Arcane Bow is hurting teammates" than to happen to be on Page 5 of an announcement post and see your comment.
    - If there any other other issues with Arcane Weapons that you believe are bugs, please post threads about them in the bug section so we can take a look

Dreambot
    - Yea he kind of looks like Crate Keys but I promise he cannot help you open any Locked Crates
    - His "Mana Field" is part of his personal happiness effect like Samael. That means you can only access this if Dreambot is the base pet (using his own passive attacks). You can slot a new Happiness Bonus and Arcane Ability and still have this Mana Field.

If there are more questions or concerns continue posting them. If there are no more questions or concerns.. YAY (but I'm a little scared)
    But most importantly.. SHE IS AWAKE!!

Always staying "Woke"
    - Vroom
    Hey Vroom in always WOKE!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Hey Everyone!

Wanted to respond to some feedback from things in this thread.

General Notice:
    - Devs do read your responses, comments, and suggestions. Unfortunately your response may not be read by someone who is equipped to respond (ex. An artist reading about a design bug) so it may be relayed to the team without a comment. As we are still actively working on AL, it's hard to find the time to acknowledge every single comment (I wish it really took only 2 seconds) but we do read and discuss them as a team.
    - Remember to have some patience when you make a comment. We are people too, we have work hours but we also have eating hours, sleeping hours, bathing hours (well at least some of us have these) and in most of those hours we are unable to read the forums. Waiting 2 hours after you reply to post it again but with a little more anger won't make us see it faster or take action more quickly. If there's an issue take some deep breaths and please give us some time to respond

Ok now on to the issues:
    Crate Keys
    - Dormox will now sell Nightmare Crates for 40 Crate Keys alongside the 40 platinum option. These crates are still restricted to Level 66 only.

Crate Tokens
    - No action on this one, but we acknowledge the offerings for Crate Tokens are a bit outdated.

Arcane Weapons
    - Please use the proper channels to discuss any issues you find with the Arcane Weapons (Bug Forum, posts dedicated to the weapons). We've fixed issues with the Arcane Bow hurting yourself and teammates (and not hurting enemies). We know many people reply to these Announcement threads with issues thinking it's more likely to be read, but it's much more likely we'll notice a Bug Thread of "Arcane Bow is hurting teammates" than to happen to be on Page 5 of an announcement post and see your comment.
    - If there any other other issues with Arcane Weapons that you believe are bugs, please post threads about them in the bug section so we can take a look

Dreambot
    - Yea he kind of looks like Crate Keys but I promise he cannot help you open any Locked Crates
    - His "Mana Field" is part of his personal happiness effect like Samael. That means you can only access this if Dreambot is the base pet (using his own passive attacks). You can slot a new Happiness Bonus and Arcane Ability and still have this Mana Field.

If there are more questions or concerns continue posting them. If there are no more questions or concerns.. YAY (but I'm a little scared)
    But most importantly.. SHE IS AWAKE!!

Always staying "Woke"
    - Vroom
    ty much for accept the key thing and for the feedbacks we all give for ! im happy about it . ty!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    227 Posts

Have sts really nerfed the drop rates im gonna guess yes ? Can any dev comfirm this please?
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Before the update the drop rate was much much better FYI.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    227 Posts

Yea so they have nerfed it why am i not suprised oh well

"You'll be ok"
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Because of these changes I think twinking is no more
    Last edited by Justg; 07-14-2017 at 10:10 AM. Reason: less drama

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

You know I'm starting to think we post old screenshots of things just to mess with you guys (I personally enjoy it haha).

Sorry about the confusion! We'll get the post updated with the REAL stats of Dreambot (Spoiler alert: He's not Munch Mouth)

EDIT: Post is updated
    Can Sts Team make buff Banishet Set can in All Town???
    Hard make this set, why nothing spesial now for this set

Sent from my SM-G355H using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Xannabelle; 07-14-2017 at 04:11 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lucaskane2480 View Post
    Lmao reading all these comments are funny.. it's true though. Sts doesn't listen to their players to what they want to see in the game and they are just making this game pay to win honestly.
    they did. thats why create keys are usefull now + they added house slots as we requested.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

450 armor? Lower level twinks are screwed..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kairihearts View Post
    Raids seem to be pointless always empty crap loot as always and the new arc weps dont give the proc they promise either RIP please fix this thanks

Plat sale would be super nice

"Hope i asked nice enough"
    The Raids are pretty pointless and a huge disappointment :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by stricker20000 View Post
    1. new arcane bow proc is useless
    2. I don't know about other new Arcane weapon procs but I don't see any use for them
    3. Raid system has to be reworked: Some players will just buy the needed elixirs and join for boss only to save elix while the other players need to do the rest and waste their own elixirs

--> Player X joins, sees how far team is, leaves, rejoins, leaves... until all dream pillars are down, then he stays
    Exactly!

I've stopped running the Raids because it's more of a DRAIN on everything than a GAIN on anything! And, to see players join with no gear to stand watching the rest of us work hard in a map where two of the three classes of players are pretty much useless with useless arcane weapons is more frustration than the current state of the game is worth. Funny how the only weapons that actually do any damage in the new maps are old weapons, and only one class of player is worth anything there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

waiting for the price drop of the new arc weapons and set!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yay Awesome

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dynimite View Post
    I spent 800 keys and 200 plat.. nothing as well XD gambling
    Appreciate any bugs fixing. I have similar experience. Kindly balance loot rate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Pleeeeeeeeeease give use a preview of Dreamscape mythic weps!!!!!!!! Lower stats than arcane but sweet procs would be awesome!!!

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

21. The Following User Says Thank You to crudmudgeon For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

yes! and tell us if it's tradable or not. because i have arcane weapon now. if it's tradable it's good, i can sell it probably. but if it's not tradable, what sense i run for those mythic quest? if arcane is better than mythic...

thankyou all Devs, i appreciate your feedback