Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview | 8/2/17 | 2x offers, Amulet Awakening, New Heroic Pets

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zauilet View Post
    Asking very politely (coz im afraid of u :P)
    After releasing armor/helm awakening soon...what might b the next thing coming?
    Looking forward for an answer
    Ty
    To be clear: I don't expect to see these other equipment Awakenings immediately. They'll happen at some point in the more distant future.

In the immediate short-term we have a few other things planned. Not ready to share the details, but we spent a lot of time going over PvP feedback and coming up with new things that we could do (good for the entire game, and at no cost). I look forward to sharing information about this as soon as we've committed to the feature(s) / content. I'd hate to tease anything cool now and then fail to deliver :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    To be clear: I don't expect to see these other equipment Awakenings immediately. They'll happen at some point in the more distant future.

In the immediate short-term we have a few other things planned. Not ready to share the details, but we spent a lot of time going over PvP feedback and coming up with new things that we could do (good for the entire game, and at no cost). I look forward to sharing information about this as soon as we've committed to the feature(s) / content. I'd hate to tease anything cool now and then fail to deliver :-)
    Looking forward to seeing whats in store for us arlorians

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lawpvp For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

"Not ready to share the details, but we spent a lot of time going over PvP feedback and coming up with new things that we could do (good for the entire game, and at no cost). I look forward to sharing information about this as soon as we've committed to the feature(s) / content. I'd hate to tease anything cool now and then fail to deliver :-)"

Happy to know you guys are working on it! Seems like a lot fun coming to AL again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post

Good for the entire game, and at no cost

Does cost mean new thing I.e. changes will not cost plats?