Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview | 8/2/17 | 2x offers, Amulet Awakening, New Heroic Pets

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,191 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ydra View Post
    JustG, instead of editing my perfectly respectable post, could you take some time to respond to it?
    I would really appreciate it.

Cheers.
    Awakening is intended to be an extremely powerful game system. The quality of the maximum achievable values indicate how difficulty they are to acquire - and the bonuses shown in the update are the intended max values.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Awakening is intended to be an extremely powerful game system. The quality of the maximum achievable values indicate how difficulty they are to acquire - and the bonuses shown in the update are the intended max values.
    "the bonuses shown in the update are the intended max values"

I understand that these bonuses were the intended values from the team.
    But could the team be more clear, please, as far as the reasoning behind such bonuses.

Why make some 175% of the jewel bonus (such as str), while others 1000% of the jewel bonus (such as armor)?
    The max armor bonus could have been much lower, but 150 was chosen.

Is that to maximize profit, ensuring that a single awaken is clearly better than others, guaranteeing that players have to spend as many awakens as possible to get the perfect 150 armor?
    After all, it's a lot harder to have perfect awakens, when only one of the rolls is seeked...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I understand . But when poeple have more than 99m saved up i dont think they care about how expensive something is , they just get it XD. Did you consider scaling the armor awekenings to level ? Make the final point lvl66 with 100% of the bonus and minimum lvl1 with only 1.5% ( increases by 1.5% per level ) , that way lvl16 will only have 24% of the buff so instead of 150 armor it will be only 36 - still stronger than a fortified jewel but not game breaking . You can also apply that to armor bonuses for pets but i dont think thats needed . If you look at all of the other awekenings they are all stronger for endgamers rather than twinks because they are tied to other stats , like +5 base damage to your bonus damage while armor is the same for everyone and thats what makes it so op for lower lvls , its not right that a lvl16 can have an equal armor bonus to a lvl66 from the same awekening .
    Last edited by Gouiwaa9000; 08-03-2017 at 06:29 AM.

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account