Quote Originally Posted by Teases View Post
So, to rephrase what you said: I don't want other peoples lives to be easier because I put time into it and other people have to put in just as much time even if an x amount of time has already passed and it doesn't really negatively impact me, it's just that no one else can have it easy because I didn't.

That seems selfish. I put a lot of time into leveling up to 61 and only recently hit cap after returning from a two year hiatus but I'm not complaining because they picked now to have an XP chest event. It's a game b, chill.

Seems like ur one of those "I sit all day in camp/castle and wait at the lazy zavier events"

It wasn't even selfish what he was saying. He's right!

People ran for over months to get elite Lightbearer, by releasing a bs event like this would be dissapointed asf for many players. Tho if we get next expansion again a ranking system more and more ppl will just wait till a zavier got released.

I'd say less zaviers and more Effort.

Tho I hope the next cap Will be like 200k XP to be lv66 (from 65 to 66)..

Like to Reach lv66 it will take the way from 1 to 65. That would be a cool xp- system. So players won't hit max cap easy, it will take time but it's fun after all