Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suggestion: Add MOUNTS and HOUSES!!! and more OPEN WORLD!! PVP !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Actually what your a suggesting isnt that much possible, remember this is a mobile game and not much of it could fit into a mobile it would be possible if when they launch the pc game and make a different client and add to that client but a mobile game isnt possible. Mobile doesnt have much capacity to take in so much features as that of an open world it may seem simple but its not just creating a map is challenging enough a complex system like that pvp is tough and mobile wont be able to sustain i may be wrong and dont quote me but i remember a dev saying we make 5 player instances to reduce overwhelming lag of the game. So an open world wouldnt work even though i would love an open world :P

NOT FLAMING BY THE WAY
    When there is too much

Don't forget

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Open world, houses, and mounts just add bloat... they seriously aren't feasible in a mobile game such as this. I'm not saying it's impossible, simply that it will degrade the experience for everyone considerably.

Don't you guys think that these ideas haven't already been kicked around and over-ruled for the exact reasons we've already defined? No one has suggested anything ground breaking to MMORPG. All of these additions require tile data, code sectioning, and additional bandwidth to manipulate. They are just things not worthwhile the venture for in a mobile game such as this.
    HTC Evo - Evo acting up? Check out this post for tips!
    Cidxesyl 56 Pure Mage | Lysdexic 56 Bow Bear | Sixdelyc 21 Junk Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

That would be so fun!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

These things have been suggested before, and i doubt stuff like mounts and houses will ever come.

This is Pocket Legends, a casual 'Pick-up and play' MMORG, not a serious computer browser MMORG like Runescape and WoW. You have to remember that the whole game has to fit on a tablet/phone. Mounts, houses and an open world will add an OVERLOAD of data to the game and make it completely unplayable on mobile devices. If you're thinking 'Then make it a computer MMORG', dont even bother. Pocket Legends is a mobile based MMORG and always will be.

Plus, things like these will be too much work for STS, they are only a small team and are now running 3 seperate games. If you want fancy things like mounts and houses, play a big MMORG like Runescape (Which is ruined beyond repair). Pocket Legends cannot have mounts, open world and houses, it will be too much data, too much lagg and it wont be worth it.

Remember what style of game Pocket Legends is, it is a mobile based MMORG, so there will always be a limit to how much they can put in the game. I personally like mounts and open world, but it just wouldnt work out on a game like Pocket Legends. Plus that will just stress out STS, they have a lot on their hands at the moment, releasing Dark Legends and trying to finish up Humania for those on Pocket Legends.

Let STS create the game their way, they dont want to copy games like WoW and Runescape, and you shouldnt ask them to either, let Pocket Legends be unique in its own way.

Just my 2 cents

The Official Yawn Train, created and owned by me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I dont know what or when but the devs will surprise us soon with cool features. There pretty good about listening to suggestions from the community.