Hi! Yesterday I had the privilege of making multiple Haunted symphony runs with a bear with IGN of Bestpuller. It was a pleasure to work with a bear that knew how to manage mobs. And more importantly, told ME how to best support him!!

You see I'm used to running with just one or two others, or with bears who just didn't
understand how best to use their skills for crowd control. I can stand outside a room not do a single thing and still get aggro. Yeah I tested that observation I get aggro. So I'd gotten used to using elixirs simply as a survival mechanism.

I had read the bear threads, so I knew what a bear should do, but I needed to see it in action in order for me to understand what to look for. I don't know if any of the other party members realized what they were seeing but I sure did.

I ran with Best and didn't get aggro once and learned a lot. I'm taking what I learned from him and explaining it to the bears in my guild. I also told them to do what Best did. Pause long enough to tell the Mage what to do so that you become an effective team. Ie: Bear gathers mob, Mage freezes mob, bear escapes mob, Mage blasts the mob. . . . Mob dead with minimal damage to all concerned.

Now I couldn't tell if Best did anything while he was surrounded so forgive me if I missed a step there but that's what I saw us doing.

If any one here knows Bestpuller (on Sunday he was lvl 60) let him know that Lyrrlynn said THANKS!!!!