Thread: A Pocket Legend

Senior Member MAGICAL POCKET LEGEND's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Red face A Pocket Legend

No clue when I last logged in, but I found myself with a delighted surprise.
    I remember reading a post a long time ago which basically said that STS was no longer going to update Pocket Legends. Back then I foresaw that coming, the new expansions at the time to me didn't seem appealing, to be honest I wasn't sure what to say it was just different. Nevertheless, this was my life back in my childhood and I reached up to the level cap of lv75( max was 76). I ended up quitting the game eventually with many friends leaving and such like every old pocket legend has experienced. But after all these years despite quitting, I refused to uninstall this game as it was quite evocative to me and of course I've invested so much of my life into it.

What I really respected about STS was the fact that they allowed Pocket Legends to still run and didn't shut it down for us, the community. Thank you so much <3.
    Thanks to this, this enabled me to occasionally (though very rarely) just log onto Pocket Legends and see what's up, I would usually hang around in the townie and just watch as people still to this day just spam their selling of merchant goods and items they desire to purchase. This was reminiscent for me.

I remember back in the good old days (Really feel like i've grown old since then) where we had to purchase campaigns and I was one of the people dumb enough to purchase that Pocket legends hacks app on the AppStore (Props to anyone who remembers this).
    I was 10 at the time or something like that and looking back at my posts makes me want to apologise at how immature I was at moments, though I can really see my child innocence there. One of the things I do remember was the bloody sign up for the forums. I kept putting in my details but for some odd reason it wouldn't let me sign up and i kept trying, trying, trying and particularly it passed the time where there was a giveaway of an android vanity (i think it's a vanity?) which I didn't end up participating. On the bright side I figured out why it wouldn't let me sign up... (Self explanatory) I'm truly a child Lol. Even if it took me a while to join the forums, I enjoyed reading posts from others, playing forum games and I admired the very old users on the forums. However, like the friends I had on my friends list, I can't recall any of them. The only forum user I could recall was Mystical Dream, I don't know why but yeah it was a great time in any case.

Now I don't want to extend this to be too long so i'm gonna wrap up my oldie talk. Today is one of those very minute occasions where I log onto Pocket Legends to see the state of the game and chill again in my childhood home. However, this time I noticed the patch notes stating there was a level cap of a 100 which bewildered me as I thought this game was discontinued. So I checked the towne and there was a bunch of question marks popping from my head. WHAT ARE THESE COOL NEW WEAPONS? Elite??? What's this a drop tier higher than pink? You can sell vanities now? WHY IS A POCKET LEGEDS SHIELD SELLING FOR 7000 GOLD WHY IS IT CHEAP? DAMN IT STS, DID YOU MAKE THIS EASILY OBTAINABLE! I may be inquisitive but WHAT'S ALL THIS CONTENT? WHY DO I SEE A LEVEL 1 ELITE ITEM WHAT HOW I DONT UNDERSTAND? I read that TWINKING IS DEAD? WHAT HOW?
    My love for pocket legends had now been reignited.

Now my final wishes which I would like to know from this community is answers to my questions and particularly what I have missed. Particularly I would like to know major changes besides the new expansions, such as what I pondered- the introduction of elite tier drop in general.
    This may sound selfish for making everyone to find my answers for me, but I'm really behind in the ages and so I need some help!

My last final question is, With the new lv100 cap does this mean Pocket Legends is back again in terms of business? Or are these new content just to please and express their love and gratitude for the community?

Thank you all very much for everything.

~Magicalx
    Last edited by MAGICAL POCKET LEGEND; 06-26-2017 at 06:57 PM.
    Current Active account: Okaberintarou and Xranmourix

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MAGICAL POCKET LEGEND For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

If you didn't played after the 76 expansion. Then you missed 77 expansion, it was really annoying (300k xp) 76-77. Then it was the 80 expansion, new elites etc. Level 85 expansion I believe(at this point I quit because it got annoying buying all these elite weapons with plat, only to find out they would be worthless later on. Correct me if I'm wrong but then we had the level 100 cap which was 2-3 weeks ago. Also in between 80-100 cap all items became tradable and pvp level restrictions was disintegrated. Right now best 100 characters imo are elfs and birds. So if you are trying to decide which character to cap first I would shoot for those. At the moment, a lot of people are still trying to cap so this game is still pretty active at that level. Btw , if you have founders it's merely 20-30m nowadays. So that's very sad. Welcome back man, and have fun grinding it out to 100. If you need some tips on leveling just pm on the forums or add me on kooljuan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SillyJuan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Last bit had me in tears.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by plpr View Post
    Last bit had me in tears.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Yes, I also cried when I read "Last edited by MAGICAL POCKET LEGEND; Today at 06:57 PM."
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Xyzther For This Useful Post:

Senior Member MAGICAL POCKET LEGEND's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SillyJuan View Post
    If you didn't played after the 76 expansion. Then you missed 77 expansion, it was really annoying (300k xp) 76-77. Then it was the 80 expansion, new elites etc. Level 85 expansion I believe(at this point I quit because it got annoying buying all these elite weapons with plat, only to find out they would be worthless later on. Correct me if I'm wrong but then we had the level 100 cap which was 2-3 weeks ago. Also in between 80-100 cap all items became tradable and pvp level restrictions was disintegrated. Right now best 100 characters imo are elfs and birds. So if you are trying to decide which character to cap first I would shoot for those. At the moment, a lot of people are still trying to cap so this game is still pretty active at that level. Btw , if you have founders it's merely 20-30m nowadays. So that's very sad. Welcome back man, and have fun grinding it out to 100. If you need some tips on leveling just pm on the forums or add me on kooljuan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you this helps a lot. I'm quite sad that they didn't at least restrict founders or even gratitude shield from being tradeable.
    Current Active account: Okaberintarou and Xranmourix