Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Update| 6/29/17 | Crate Key Sale, Slag Sale, and 2x Hauntlet tokens

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

I agree. I am a huge supporter of the somberholt expansion as a whole. The only issue I have with the mausoleum is people duplicating maps for people at m5/6. I think everyone should have to go through it all the way with randoms or one party that can't get broken up into multiple m5/6s'. That's why the mausoleum is getting looted to all hell i feel like.
    "Know thyself."

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #82
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    Why are people getting banned for threatening to quit?

That kind of response could also be considered feedback because it's clear they're unhappy with the news.

Accepting only the good feedback brought us to this point, where we have to pay money for every run, or do the free runs where we get common trash, but at least we get to enjoy the looks of the maps.

Don't give me those "constructive feedback", "generalization" or "you have the free daily" replies. We all know those are garbage excuses, if you decided that AL should be a free game, then let it be free. As it stands, this game is a free to install, grind to play (to get crap loot), and pay to win.

Starting from Glintstone Caverns, from Northal Hunter Elixir, and everything after that up to this new expansion, we have to pay to have a chance at good loot, if we choose the "free and grinding" route, we get to loot the white stuff. Maybe I should remind you, that can't be considered a free game if there is no chance to get the same loot as a paying player.

There are so many other things happening now that is making the people quit, and if they tell you they're quitting, take that into account and see why they're doing it. That is feedback too, it's bad for you, but at least it's more honest than those fake constructive feedback posts. The whole community knows this new expansion is a money sink, they're just afraid to say it because they will get banned.

Yes that is a generalization, but I'm allowed to do it because it's the damn truth.

Peace.
    Telling us our responses are garbage is not helpful. Sweeping generalizations are not helpful.

People are not getting banned if they threaten to quit, but they do get a time out from the forums. It is not conducive to a productive conversation.

We are open to all feedback, and we do take it all into consideration. But we also keep the forums drama-free. Go take a look at some other forums if you want to see how poisonous it can become.

The developers are very active here, and you have your voice, but we also insist it remains professional, level, and constructive. Here is an example:

"I hate the plat-price dungeons, the lazy developers are just greedy with this ridiculous system and I will quit if they implement it". This is not helpful. It insults us (which leads us to not want to participate in a conversation) and is attempting to hold their account hostage if we do not do what they want.

"I do not like the plat-price dungeons, how about letting us pay gold to enter instead?" This is helpful. It expresses the same opinion, and offers alternative solutions. This is a conversation that we can engage in.

Peace.
    Last edited by Justg; 06-30-2017 at 09:38 AM.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post

"I do not like the plat-price dungeons,"
    Well this is part of what I said in all my posts and even then they got deleted. There was no drama in them justg, I just stated why I didn't like it, the things that made me not like it and what will happen. Of course I don't speak for the whole community here but a majority of my friends who are all f2p and farm maps like me don't agree with the idea of limited access to dungeons. Artifacts was different since it's like side content or event like thing for people.Expansion is supposed to be the main content in a game. I really liked the mausoleum expansion in that I could run and run to my hearts content to get better loot. The new expansion just seems to be a huge u-turn and that
    turns me off a bit that's all. Not a salty rant or drama inducing post just stating my opinions.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to saik1993 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by saik1993 View Post
    Well this is part of what I said in all my posts and even then they got deleted. There was no drama in them justg, I just stated why I didn't like it, the things that made me not like it and what will happen. Of course I don't speak for the whole community here but a majority of my friends who are all f2p and farm maps like me don't agree with the idea of limited access to dungeons. Artifacts was different since it's like side content or event like thing for people.Expansion is supposed to be the main content in a game. I really liked the mausoleum expansion in that I could run and run to my hearts content to get better loot. The new expansion just seems to be a huge u-turn and that
    turns me off a bit that's all. Not a salty rant or drama inducing post just stating my opinions.
    Bubisun...first time seeing u angry 😄😄

Sent from my LG-K430 using Tapatalk
    Qevy Forever!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arkiyad View Post
    Bubisun...first time seeing u angry 😄😄

And yes ur right 😕 sts i have to offense to u but some players are saying the truth without hurting u.deleting their posts makes them say unacceptable things...
    And talking about active mods...i sent an email to the support they replied fast and told that they will look in my problem but then i didn't get any info so please can i get an email to see what happened to my case. Thx sts 😀

Qevy Forever!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Telling us our responses are garbage is not helpful. Sweeping generalizations are not helpful.

People are not getting banned if they threaten to quit, but they do get a time out from the forums. It is not conducive to a productive conversation.

We are open to all feedback, and we do take it all into consideration. But we also keep the forums drama-free. Go take a look at some other forums if you want to see how poisonous it can become.

The developers are very active here, and you have your voice, but we also insist it remains professional, level, and constructive. Here is an example:

"I hate the plat-price dungeons, the lazy developers are just greedy with this ridiculous system and I will quit if they implement it". This is not helpful. It insults us (which leads us to not want to participate in a conversation) and is attempting to hold their account hostage if we do not do what they want.

"I do not like the plat-price dungeons, how about letting us pay gold to enter instead?" This is helpful. It expresses the same opinion, and offers alternative solutions. This is a conversation that we can engage in.

Peace.
    Thanks for reminding me to suggest alternatives.

Rather than suggest currencies or numbers, I suggest that you concentrate on elements that made AL a great game in the first place.

That is running a lot of maps with friends and then chilling in towns or guild hall for some minutes to run again.

Somberholt was a great expansion, but it killed the social aspect of the game to some degree, because not everyone had the time to grind too hard. It was a great idea, just would've been better if less points were required.

This new expansions is about to kill all that social aspect that has survived before, and that's exactly what the players don't want.

The entry could be 1 plat only, but it would still make a big difference because there are many people who are not allowed to make online purchases. Or maybe can't afford to pay for every single day.

With that in mind, you would guess that the younger players can only dream of the platinum exclusive stuff.

It's obviois you need the money, I'm not saying that you should put everything in Copper Chests, just don't make the main game require it.

Going back to the previous stuff like premium currency entries.

Grinding dailies for the Forgotten Ruins is boring enough, 25 bosses or 1,000 mobs is not a small amount, but anyway that's okay. But why does the Platinum entry have much better loot? That's so wrong.

Grinding in game should be equal to paying real money, or at least be close. Making such differences just makes the grindig part useless, and paying the platinum the only way to reach that Arcane Artifact.

And that's why me, and many of us, are saying the game has become pay to win, or now, pay to play.

And honestly, whoever makes those calculations on the materials needed to craft anything, should lower the expectations on what the players can do. Most of the stuff is impossible to craft from grinding. From Orcslaying set to these new ones. It's just impossible to do in less than 6-7 months without buying the majority of the materials, even if you play 5-6 hours a day. (I tried that myself for all the sets).

Only now have the better than average players started to craft the Orcslaying set, which is just needed to start the Glint Set. If you think this is a sweeping generalization, just check for yourself.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tatman View Post
    Funny thing is they actually managed to get it right in Mausoleum, at least to a degree. You can see scale still holding a nice price tag, adding massive locks was a great idea too, even order jewels still maintain an okay price. The things you can buy with tokens are fine too - the 10k gold chests are my favourite here. Only pink gear became worthless but that's mostly because it's practically useless. Fix that last part and there you go.
    Exactly which makes the way its going now baffling, everyone loved the Maus style maps

although I've whined alot in the past, fair play to STS for atleast taking in ideas, most game devs wouldn't even entertain it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Guys Guys guysss n gals gals n all pretty galsss

One thing we all accept from our heart : Arcane Legends is the best and most loved game ...
    We love it and really love it from our heart.

Sometimes we get sad cos of few reasons and say "I quit" then uninstall it, few also deleted characters.. but after a period we re install it. We ask devs to help us and grant that deleted toon back. Cos we love Arcane Legends.

Team STS is one who made it. They are people who always amazed us with awesome things..
    Accept it or not.. they always made us Happy..

I was first to raise question that Is this one a artifact-type map?
    First one to get sad and maybe the only one who reported main thread cos it made me sad sorry G.

Then later realized it's team STS , they always have few cards to bring smiles..
    Give them chance to show there cards.. let expansion come n see what it is..

Expressing disagreement to paying plat for entry is good but disrespting isnt good.
    Give feedbacks to make it better not to curse ..

Saw dev saying its limited cos they want to save new map from being destroyed by pro farmers
    And it's also seemed true cos farmers make every thing scrap priced .. no motives for others cos few people over grinded them.

So I came up with idea of allowing passes with coins droped in maps like cryo coin tooth etc.
    We already pay indirect fees to run mausoleum in form of pet feeds and ankhs..
    Paying for coin sacks in auc wont make a big difference .
    Although I will love it if there is pass in exchange of coins and will happily farm different coins.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default JustG & Sts

So clearly a lot of people are upset at the direction AL has been going in lately, and I think that it's fair to generalise to an extent because I am certain a majority of players disagree with making pay to play dungeons, especially as the main content of an "expansion". Considering it's players who support and finance AL and STS it seems only fair that they play a role in the decision making process of the game expansion.
    It's easy to criticise STS for seeming to be focussed on profit in the way the game is developed but to offer our owe ideas and suggestions on how the game develops is essential if we wish to see any changes. We just have to hope that STS listen to their consumer base.
    I have created a thread with a few ideas and suggestion from myself and friends who agree we need new gameplay content other then just a new pve map. I am a pvp player so most suggestions are pvp based, however I would like to see more pve players add their own ideas and suggestion to the list and hope STS will take into consideration some of the suggestions

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?399114-Expansion-New-GameplayFeature-Suggestions-NEW-PVP-MAPS-amp-GB-GAME-MODES
    IGN: ELIRYM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

This is not a whim STS take into account the discontent we have in the limitation of the execution of the new expansion.

Peace.
    Last edited by Hechii; 06-30-2017 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Error

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

It's fun xD
    Everyone is complaining about everything that STILL HAVE TO COME!!!!!!
    At least wait to see what they did before starting xD
    Everyone of us is a little different, so what Sts do can be good or not depending on each (different) point of view.
    I personally do what I like in game, not everything. Artifact for exaple I don't focus on that. Maybe in the future when ai will have less to do.
    This game is BUSINESS and not free to play. Exist because of plat users. So please understand that and deal with it.
    And enjoy a great game, that have planty of things to do in any case. And be greatful that even if you are not a plat user you can still enjoy it with hard work. Don't wanna spend money? Don't wanna put effort? Play candy crush!
    Everything devs do ppl complaint. But play game. Never happy. Never satisfied.

Hey devs!!!! I have a message for you!!!! I'm happy with game!!!! Great job!!!! Is not perfect but.....GREAT DAMM JOB!!!!!!
    THANK YOU!!!!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Xxkayakxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xxkayakxx View Post
    It's fun xD
    Everyone is complaining about everything that STILL HAVE TO COME!!!!!!
    At least wait to see what they did before starting xD
    Everyone of us is a little different, so what Sts do can be good or not depending on each (different) point of view.
    I personally do what I like in game, not everything. Artifact for exaple I don't focus on that. Maybe in the future when ai will have less to do.
    This game is BUSINESS and not free to play. Exist because of plat users. So please understand that and deal with it.
    And enjoy a great game, that have planty of things to do in any case. And be greatful that even if you are not a plat user you can still enjoy it with hard work. Don't wanna spend money? Don't wanna put effort? Play candy crush!
    Everything devs do ppl complaint. But play game. Never happy. Never satisfied.

Hey devs!!!! I have a message for you!!!! I'm happy with game!!!! Great job!!!! Is not perfect but.....GREAT DAMM JOB!!!!!!
    THANK YOU!!!!!
    A few people think like this and understands the devs , well said bro.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi all.. sorry for the irrelevant question but how do I pm justg?There is a pop up that says I dun have permission

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Hmmmmm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

I understand putting a price tag on extra content or for enhancements but putting a price tag on access to general game content is just kinda greedy to me. I understand this is a business but free to play means the game is free to play. I just hope you give free players more than just once chance to run the expansion. No salt. Just being real. I hope you put this into perspective and give at least an hourly quest for entry as well besides just one daily.
    "Know thyself."

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Areogor View Post
    How about eggsaviar
    I'k he ruined the economy but alot of people are looking forward to see him again
    I mean it will also revive the game
    U can add a item that costs plat and increases luck for eggs
    It would be a beter event
    Also the elon event people are looking forward to it too
    Yea eggsaviar would be amazing even if it reks the market but it will get back normal After some time

Gesendet von meinem SM-A520F mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

I missed the thread that got pulled, so am uncertain of the details, but I gather the expansion was to be plat-only access after one free entry a day?

Wow. I wanted something different to mausoleum but not this. Restricting core content of the game seems ... uncool. Why not add another plat-only map to Forgotten Ruins with killer loot, or have a Planar Arena equivalent for the new expansion which could be plat-only? Or allow us to pay in a variety of other tokens which can be farmed while we farm elite kills for the new APs?

For a player like myself, who largely sat out this current expansion, and was really looking forward to the new expansion, these plans give me sads right in the feels. I know, I know, I'll be ok.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Nothing Event 2x Chance Loot Hunter Elixir???

Sent from my SM-G355H using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Guys, where is the bathroom anyway? XD *chill #justsmilewhatstsdid #enjoyit #justagame #dontgetangry #betterfamousinreality #thaningame #growupla

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Still iterating on the Expansion, here's what we have for you this week:

+ Crate Keys on Sale
    + 2x Hauntlet tokens
    + Slag is on sale from a vendor in Stronghold:

Attachment 162146

Questions and comments below, and thanks!

- g
    Can we get a plat sale also just incase it is a plat map .