Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Plat based maps - Finding a middle ground

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

I wanna point out too all players that STS do listen to us and that's why they delayed the expansion till next week. Like many, I was unhappy about limitations on running a map once a day but I personally believe this expansion should not be like artifact type map. This is my first experience of expansion since I started playing AL and I don't want it to be running once a day. I understand STS wants the map to last long and that's great but people have a natural tendency to finish so we rush to farm and stuff. If they really wanted expansion to last longer then they should design the expansion in a better fashion rather than limit gameplay or extended it by plat. Why do repeatable quest on expansion when we already have that on artifact? Isn't expansion meant to bring something new rather than change 1 hour repeatable quest to 1 day repeatable quest? I believe all maps should be free access but since AL is also a business; I understand premium dungeons. Also I don't agree with energy kits for expansion because that's for events and expansion is not an event. Maybe they can implement events for the 14 player raid at 66 but not the maps. It would be better if dungeon 61-65 were unrestricted and 66 raid was energy based or plat based to do the raid there. But overall, I am glad the expansion was delayed to reconsider the original direction and plan for expansion. No daily repeatable quest please for 6 months thank you. Not all of us have that kind of commitment and would prefer it to be fun rather than an everyday chore.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Azerothraven For This Useful Post: