Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
One of the things I have noticed over the past 3 seasons is that with all the extra time consuming PvE content, including all of the new APs, PvP seems to have somewhat died. Yes, there are a consistent group of players that do PvP regularly, but not nearly as much as we saw a couple of years ago. This especially holds true for twink PvP.

I think the idea of limiting PvE maps to one or two runs per day does have its merit. Everyone assumes that plat users will rule the game, but I'm not convinced that will be the case. I think the results will be that loot will hold its value much better than this season. What we have seen this season is the total devaluation of legendary gear. Even the best legendary level 61 items are now pretty worthless. We did not see that in past seasons.

If the idea is that STS is only going to release an expansion once every 9 months or so, then I think perhaps this is a good idea. I think if folks are not doing PvE as much, it will revive PvP and other areas of the game like twinking.
The price's of pinks drop when maus 5-6 came in to play with the mythic gear also.
I personaly feel plat should be used to advance you faster(but still balanced up with the none plat users) like the maus 5 pass,that was a great idee in my opinion.
And for the PvP part, I believe that is partly true. There is a lot of players that does PvP because they do not enjoy it.Actually PvP will be even more dead because most will need to run maus,ESG for gold to buy the new gear which will be a fortune.
That's my opinion on this