Thread: NPC Skills - You didn't know until now!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Cool NPC Skills - You didn't know until now!

Playing SL the other day I found myself curious what the NPC's HUD might look like, say a Zombie Vular Miner or something - particularly the skills. I know some of those baddies have victimized me with some very devastating ones, and I wonder what they might be called. I took a few guesses:

Tweet: Floods a character with PM's from their friends, causing the player to get distracted responding instead of fighting, thus putting their squad in danger.

Wandering Spirit: Causes a player to break aimlessly away from their party and either aggravate extra mobs making trouble for the party, or just plain getting killed for being all alone. (might also be called "squirrel!!!")

Hide and Seek: The NPC cleverly masks its presence so it is passed by, so when the party think they have reached the end of the level, it doesn't end - often resulting in someone saying "Okay... split up!"

Ping of Doom: Self-Explanatory.

Which NPC skills have been used on you/your party members - and what might they be called?

MimeRifle-Comm/40 | Radaroreilly-Eng/40
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing." G.B. Shaw

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MimeRifle For This Useful Post: