Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: An analysis of PL's current state

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #19
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blyzzor View Post
    ...we can't be provided with essential basic stuff to make this game playable and actually guarantee its stability. If things stay like this it's gonna die out pretty quick...
    Game has been stable for 7 years, and it is not, despite lots of reports of the sky falling, gonna die quick.

I get that you would like us to do more for the game. So would we, but we have launched 7 games since we launched PL. We are a company, in business. Our goal is to delight and entertain, but also to grow. We need to continually evolve in order to do so. Are you still playing on an original iPhone, or iPod Touch? No, because Apple (like most companies) continue to evolve and innovate.

I appreciate your analysis, but you need to understand that most companies would have shut down PL a long time ago. We love the game, and the community, so we will continue to run it for as long as we can.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post: