Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: An analysis of PL's current state

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Most of this stuff is fixable by just removing/adding stuff that already exists and editing numbers, it's not as if you need new designs for things (when I mentioned the run searching tool I was just pointing it out to be one of the reasons for Pve inactivity). For pve map you could've copied any of the existing other maps and mobs and just tweak numbers, low lvls too. As for plat store remove some of the unnecessary stuff and maybe edit some prices so people would actually buy more elixirs, some of them are too expensive for what you're getting. Maybe introduce week long elixirs and stuff like that for like 200-300 platinum, trashers and such. PL is running very weak because of the fact that we don't get enough new players despite having so many competent people that would love to go to endgame. There's always a balefort castle full of lower lvl players that never get to endgame! Whenever I go to balefort castle I am asked to help these players lvl, simply because they cant do it themselves. For me there's nothing more depressing than me seeing these players log onto Pl every day try play a little pve and have some fun and remember at the same time that there's no way they can do those things in an appropriate way.
    Last edited by Blyzzor; 07-03-2017 at 10:39 AM.