Thread: So long and thanks for all the fish

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    591 Posts

Default So long and thanks for all the fish

Hi all,

I've been chary about doing this, since what I'm thinking to do is more along the line of gently fading away, popping up casually every now and then to check things out and do some runs for old time's sake. I especially loathe doing this, because who knows, my work might miraculously ease up and I end up returning to 12 hour a day gaming by next weekend, but just in case I don't ever come back to play Arcane Legends, here's a bit of a haphazard thank you note:

Many, many thanks for some of the nicest people I've come to know on forums who have been the voice of reason, optimism, maturity, helpfulness, and good humor, especially Avaree, Ardbeg, Maarkus, Greoatef, Fyrce, also Kalizz and Asphynxia if you gents still frequent the forums to read this, and for some reasons, one of which is that post on the meaning of the runes written in Chancel cathedral, Suentous.

Trinity Knights has been my home, my pride and joy, for over three years in this game. So like a parent with a baby, I always appreciate people from other guilds who have shown express friendliness and acknowledgement of this little guild of mine. In this list I would like to especially mention Sakurab from Enigmatic, Barristen and Fightbeast from Crisis of Faith, and also Serancha from Pheonix, if you still lurk here, here's waving at you, girl.

Illwilly, for staying my friend.

Konafez, for the hilarious lunacy (reeking of durians) of Arlorian presidential election and this:
    Name:  Screenshot_2016-09-22-09-51-07.png
Views: 241
Size:  353.5 KB
    many, many thanks.

Entity, you came to me out of the blue in Kraag and like a cat you adopted me. I haven't always been a reliable friend and tuna provider, but knowing you had been quite a fun highlight in AL.

Alex, ours is never an easy friendship, but remember what I said about brothers? Keep that in mind.

TK is built on the contributions made by many, many Knights over the years, so this special thanks go out to:

Osayenicaz, Odeuke, Breges, Bryceldri, Sleepyorg, and others, too many to name, who kept doing this: "Hanna, see me in GH" and quietly gave me expensive items, and eggs, vanities and lockeds, "For trivia or contest prize."

Memoriies for those gold generating cannons on the Guild Ship.

Grudgegirl for the exquisite designs made for Trinity Knights guild thread.

Azapauele. You give and give, even when you don't have much yourself, and work so hard for the guild for nothing. I can't ever thank you enough.

Markrossrogue. I know many in the guild, like me, who have you to thank for opening Smellmart and for the eggs you gave away.

Gurukay, for so many, many things, including saying the right, the kindest and the nicest, wisest things when I needed them badly. Btw it's cosmic injustice what happens to you and Arena fossil.

Lugs, Triz, Finders, Dkninja, Vig, Ikill, Rage, Aby, Demetrus, Orkodorko, Bluzzedemonic, Breges, ...all the Knights I've partied with, tolerated my lag, ignored my frequent deaths, laughed instead of cursed when only junk dropped, thank you, thank you, thank you, thanks for the runs! You guys make the game for me.

Isianl, Warhorseman. No. Word.

I'll be in game to tie up loose ends one of these days. And there's still Line chat. Come say hi.

And lastly, many thanks to STS for this game and the friends I made through it.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Hanna~

I wish you all the best in your future endeavors, your posts, ideas, and determination will be missed in the community.

Take care,

Ava
    Last edited by Avaree; 07-05-2017 at 07:40 AM.
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

Yeaaah im kinda an awful friend atimes..like..80% of the times, but i'll alwayse keep it in mind sister . I will greatly miss your comments,jokes and your amazing stories! And most importanly my dear friend.

Best of luck and take care!

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
    an alxe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Wahhh!

Name:  tears.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  29.0 KB

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Best of luck for future Hanna, i hope to cya around soon tho. AL would be a bit poorer without you.

take care
    Barr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts

Cya mate hope to see you back soon

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk
    I am not a king who rules but a servant who serves - D.G