Thread: Just a random idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Just a random idea

So I've come up with a idea that i think would solve everyone's attitude on twinking. Now I know sts got rid of twinking to make everyone level so they could make money (I think this is why they did it but who knows). But what if they could bring back twinking and make money at the same time.I think if they could make money from people twinking that they would restore and then everyone would be happy. Sts would make money and we could have our good ole low level pvping.
    My idea for this was purchase pvp maps for a certain amount of levels. Like day you could buy "forest fight!" (10-20) for 50 plat. I think a lot of people would do this. I feel like this would help the economy plus it would bring back some of the old people who use to twink.
    Now this is just a idea I just came up with (sorry if someone else has already mentioned this and posted in forums. I have a bad memory) but feel free to add on to this idea. I'm just tired of seeing people complaining and arguing over this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Sorry if there is any grammatical/spelling errors also. 11:20 where I'm at

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts

Maybe have tier lists within the name as well. Such as the 1-20 PvP level map would be called "Dirty Proletarians" while the 80-100 would be "Welcome to the Bourgeoisie"......... food for thought

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Please don't make me pay for maps that I've already used for the last 7 years of playing this game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mothwing View Post
    Please don't make me pay for maps that I've already used for the last 7 years of playing this game.
    I dont want to either but cinco seems seems like he isnt going to bring back low level pvp and change the open level pvp. Thats why I suggested this cause it benefits both parties

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zayoe View Post
    I dont want to either but cinco seems seems like he isnt going to bring back low level pvp and change the open level pvp. Thats why I suggested this cause it benefits both parties
    It does not benefit both parties. If this happens you can say bye to what is left of the veteran population.

I'd rather be forced to play end game only than pay for maps that have been in the game for 7 years. If you're going to bring back twinking do it the right way or don't do it at all.

You're basically saying it's ok for developers to take content away from you and then spoon feed it back to you at a cost. In what way is that appealing?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

I twinked at every level. Tucanking, Pinkmatter, Thotty, Vvatchmen are all Chars that I religiously played at 20, 26, 30, 35. Twinking wasn't even a big community, or an appealing one, if I had to be completely honest. Many a people were absolute trash bags. Not bad at playing, but just really god awful people. People always had a false sense of entitlement. People were absolute garbage to new players. The twinking community was so hostile and hateful... Cinco should not waste his time on people who really just are not good people. Just go endgame.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mennddoza For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mennddoza View Post
    I twinked at every level. Tucanking, Pinkmatter, Thotty, Vvatchmen are all Chars that I religiously played at 20, 26, 30, 35. Twinking wasn't even a big community, or an appealing one, if I had to be completely honest. Many a people were absolute trash bags. Not bad at playing, but just really god awful people. People always had a false sense of entitlement. People were absolute garbage to new players. The twinking community was so hostile and hateful... Cinco should not waste his time on people who really just are not good people. Just go endgame.
    My thoughts exactly lol. While I'm going to miss the gameplay of 61 and 66 the most, I'm not going to miss the toxic personalities and incessant teaming every time you joined it game. It got old really fast.

End game is so much better in so many ways.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mothwing For This Useful Post:

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mennddoza View Post
    I've never twinked much, but this was generally my experience when I did. And for that, I never really sympathized with Twinking in general. I know it's special for a handful of people, but we should not compromise the free-to-play component at the expense of all players (particular those at endgame).

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post: