Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Update | 07/06/17 | LEVEL CAP RAISE, 2x Offers, LB season ends

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

That's it? Omg....50 platinum for that one tiny map? Can I get a refund?

Sigh :/

I'm just going to say that for 50 platinum there should be a bit more to that map, and definitely some kind of reward as an incentive for platinum players to spend 50 platinum on the entrance!

That being said, that is one map I will not be forking out any platinum for as it just makes no sense to waste 50 platinum on a map that provides nothing but a few experience drops.

I will say the map looks very cool all clouded over in purple but it really just is not worth the platinum or the 66,666 k gold.

Sorry sts but personally I am disappointed, and many players are Pming me they feel the same. Isn't there any way y'all could buff up the drops as an incentive for players to spend their hard-earned gold and store-bought platinum? How about adding jewel drops ... maybe damaged and weak class specific jewels to the 'gold entrance' and weak and standard (I wouldn't object to fortified too) in the 'plat entrance.' ??

Please do something
    Last edited by leoakre; 07-06-2017 at 04:19 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to leoakre For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leoakre View Post
    That's it? Omg....50 platinum for that one tiny map? Can I get a refund?

Sigh :/

I'm just going to say that for 50 platinum there should be a bit more to that map, and definitely some kind of reward as an incentive for platinum players to spend 50 platinum on the entrance!

That being said, that is one map I will not be forking out any platinum for as it just makes no sense to waste 50 platinum on a map that provides nothing but a few experience drops.

I will say the map looks very cool all clouded over in purple but it really just is not worth the platinum or the 66,666 k gold.

Sorry sts but personally I am disappointed, and many players are Pming me they feel the same. Isn't there any way y'all could buff up the drops as an incentive for players to spend their hard-earned gold and store-bought platinum? How about adding jewel drops ... maybe damaged and weak class specific jewels to the 'gold entrance' and weak and standard (I wouldn't object to fortified too) in the 'plat entrance.' ??

Please do something
    Sorry bro but i doubt they refund you sir.