Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Update | 07/06/17 | LEVEL CAP RAISE, 2x Offers, LB season ends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Kinda disappointed it cost 66k, and the chest drop nothing when opened.

Sent from my RCT6773W42B using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

66k/repeat is too cheap for this current economic situation, easy to gain 66k using gl or run mauso. i think before update, it cost 100-200k gold/repeat
    just disappointed about drop item -.-
    Last edited by Ravintov; 07-06-2017 at 03:54 PM.
    - Caramel Guild -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

That's it? Omg....50 platinum for that one tiny map? Can I get a refund?

Sigh :/

I'm just going to say that for 50 platinum there should be a bit more to that map, and definitely some kind of reward as an incentive for platinum players to spend 50 platinum on the entrance!

That being said, that is one map I will not be forking out any platinum for as it just makes no sense to waste 50 platinum on a map that provides nothing but a few experience drops.

I will say the map looks very cool all clouded over in purple but it really just is not worth the platinum or the 66,666 k gold.

Sorry sts but personally I am disappointed, and many players are Pming me they feel the same. Isn't there any way y'all could buff up the drops as an incentive for players to spend their hard-earned gold and store-bought platinum? How about adding jewel drops ... maybe damaged and weak class specific jewels to the 'gold entrance' and weak and standard (I wouldn't object to fortified too) in the 'plat entrance.' ??

Please do something
    Last edited by leoakre; 07-06-2017 at 04:19 PM.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to leoakre For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

I don't get this..
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...0390-Expansion

So according to dev we're supposed to farm old content so we can get enough gold to run new content? Huh?
    Since when does one need to pay gold or plat to run expansion maps? If the map was only there for a limited time or if the items in the map we're worth spending 66k on to run I'd be all aboard.. But it's not that case.
    Remember when housing first came out? It was said that housing would be an option not a must have. Adding locations, nice furniture is a great way to make the housing content more desire able. But look now, housing turned into a must have. You need a bed which is plat purchased only, not loot able in a single map. If you're farm to play, like me would you really spend 66k for some extra xp compared to citadel map which gives less xp but is still free? I wouldn't sorry.
    From hard skilled required mausoleum to the new map.. Same shuyal boss, mobs.. Many players expected more...
    I think the community would appreciate it more if there was a brand new content each season. Doesn't matter if it would take more time to release this but it would be appreciated much much more.
    My bad if this sounds negative just sharing my cup of tea.
    Cheers, hoping to see new worth spending time on stuff in the future

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Abuze For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abuze View Post
    I don't get this..
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...0390-Expansion

So according to dev we're supposed to farm old content so we can get enough gold to run new content? Huh?
    Since when does one need to pay gold or plat to run expansion maps? If the map was only there for a limited time or if the items in the map we're worth spending 66k on to run I'd be all aboard.. But it's not that case.
    Remember when housing first came out? It was said that housing would be an option not a must have. Adding locations, nice furniture is a great way to make the housing content more desire able. But look now, housing turned into a must have. You need a bed which is plat purchased only, not loot able in a single map. If you're farm to play, like me would you really spend 66k for some extra xp compared to citadel map which gives less xp but is still free? I wouldn't sorry.
    From hard skilled required mausoleum to the new map.. Same shuyal boss, mobs.. Many players expected more...
    I think the community would appreciate it more if there was a brand new content each season. Doesn't matter if it would take more time to release this but it would be appreciated much much more.
    My bad if this sounds negative just sharing my cup of tea.
    Cheers, hoping to see new worth spending time on stuff in the future
    Just hope the arc weapons arent a disappointed. That's the only thing I look forward too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

original Goblin event only had one map but y'know what? it actually had more bosses than this EXPANSION... feelsbadman

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Arkiouj For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arkiouj View Post
    original Goblin event only had one map but y'know what? it actually had more bosses than this EXPANSION... feelsbadman
    And the little chests ACTUALLY contained Gold lol

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

11. The Following User Says Thank You to You Mad Or Nah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by You Mad Or Nah View Post
    Just hope the arc weapons arent a disappointed. That's the only thing I look forward too.
    I don't get why they didn't show the weapons description.. Wouldn't this boost people's desire to open those locks?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abuze View Post
    I don't get why they didn't show the weapons description.. Wouldn't this boost people's desire to open those locks?
    It's going to take a few weeks for ppl to reach lvl 66 maybe we get a their info/descriptions within the week my guess

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Just by reading these comments doesn't motivate me to buy a bed to participate in this "expansion". We do get 1 free entry for this new expansion and Yes we can return to it by paying 66,666k gold but 66k is alot for most new end game players. So this expansion is just to go back to maus and farm gold to be able to play the new content by spending what we earned in mausoleum. I understand this is a way to get rid of the gold that is flowing around but what about the newer players?

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Can not you use a friend's bed? I lost the quest when I did this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Instead of leveling last expansion, I actually farmed the new locked crates to gain some gold instead of instant capping. It doesn't even seem like we get an opportunity to farm nightmare locked chests as it's only insta open for 40 plat. I've so far logged in, did my daily and logged out.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Let's not throw shade at sts(yet) we still haven't seen that little red dude appeared in the map. Maybe being added later? Just a thought

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

How exactly is this an expansion? Just one new map we can only run ONE time and no pets or town. After waiting over a year we expected more.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Ninjasmurf For This Useful Post:

21.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #75
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

There is already a place in the game where you can earn all the gold you need, and more (the Maus). This expansion has levels 61-65 for leveling. At 66, the drops occur in the Nightmare Raid Zone, which is where you farm for the new gear.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Ok. I tried new map. Nice look, not hard. But... No loot, only some XP dropped. Then... Need a House and and a bed. Glad i had both since long time, but now i sit in my House all time cause lot pple have House but no bed. Not really good. And really, 50 plat for enter a Single map???????
    Sorry, but i only want to say, this is what i earn in real in one hour. Seems a heavy price for run a map done in 3minutes, no? I understand the need to earn money for that game can go on. But i want not understand and i cant understand such a high price. I wanted be OK pay gold for enter, but i earn not such an amount of gold to pay near 67k for a run. Iam really sorry to say, but 10k seems fair enough and a lot of runners have hard to earn this. Not all have GL awaken. Not all Player sit on 50m. Much have not 5m.
    Seems this Expansion ends for many Players with the release.
    I really like the new map, the Look and the new idea. But sadly it seems pretty expansiv in every way

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Can not you use a friend's bed? I lost the quest when I did this.

25.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #78
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Use a bed that you own :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Best is ur friend take bed in ur House. Idk if can use friends bed, but i always pack bed and take it to friends House after one guildie said it would not work in my house. Maybe really need bed in ur own house

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    There is already a place in the game where you can earn all the gold you need, and more (the Maus). This expansion has levels 61-65 for leveling. At 66, the drops occur in the Nightmare Raid Zone, which is where you farm for the new gear.
    Hard to level though when we can only run once per day for free and the prices to run more are op..are a few more dailies too much to ask for? IMO this whole new system is pretty flawed and I can only assume you guys at sts had to have known we were gonna pick it apart
    Last edited by Poisontips; 07-06-2017 at 05:01 PM.