Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Update | 07/06/17 | LEVEL CAP RAISE, 2x Offers, LB season ends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Says you're having double plat offers? Well for some reason I'm not showing that option in game.. It's still at its normal rate

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Pls reduce the cost of entering dreamscape.....66k is tooo much

sent from my iphone using tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    This was my understanding too, and I'm not at all upset with this setup. But as usual, people need instant gratification and will complain if they cannot get the best items in one day.

Why is it so difficult to understand? Just like last season where you had to work your butt off in graveyard to gain entrance to mausoleum, this expansion requires you to work your butt off to get to the raid zone. So farm for gold in Underhul and Masoleum, when you have earned 66k you can gain access to the new dungeon and gain some XP, then repeat! Yes, it is surely a long haul. But if you get there too fast, then you will become bored when there isn't any new expansion until next year.

Also, as it is so hard to reach level 66 and get to the raid zone, imagine what the loot will be worth when you get there?
    It's the fact that in order to play the new content we have to play content we've been playing for the past 1-2 years. Unlike other expansions where we get to grind in new maps right away. And this is more of an event than expansion.. there's no new town,pets,etc. It just feels like there should be more after waiting so long.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ninjasmurf For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leoakre View Post
    That's it? Omg....50 platinum for that one tiny map? Can I get a refund?

Sigh :/

I'm just going to say that for 50 platinum there should be a bit more to that map, and definitely some kind of reward as an incentive for platinum players to spend 50 platinum on the entrance!

That being said, that is one map I will not be forking out any platinum for as it just makes no sense to waste 50 platinum on a map that provides nothing but a few experience drops.

I will say the map looks very cool all clouded over in purple but it really just is not worth the platinum or the 66,666 k gold.

Sorry sts but personally I am disappointed, and many players are Pming me they feel the same. Isn't there any way y'all could buff up the drops as an incentive for players to spend their hard-earned gold and store-bought platinum? How about adding jewel drops ... maybe damaged and weak class specific jewels to the 'gold entrance' and weak and standard (I wouldn't object to fortified too) in the 'plat entrance.' ??

Please do something
    Sorry bro but i doubt they refund you sir.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Better im using 50 plat for enter M5 - 6 and have change too loot Mass locked , Scale , Shard and OP gold..
    Then claim 10k chest with the token.. this is not are dream but just are nightmare for non plat user.. 66.666k for 1 run ? Meh..
    Muhahaha

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yes For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I was so excited for new expansion because sts made it plat or gold for repeat daily BUT 66,666 gold?! it isnt worth it. Is this really an expansion? *sigh* I'm so disappointed

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Graves For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Its good that is something new new lvl new gear try to find something good stop crying guys. Its better than nothing like i think

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-A500FU Tapatalk 4 Lt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hahahah MOST ppl cant even run new map because beds are overpriced and its 66666 gold to repeat daily.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    There is already a place in the game where you can earn all the gold you need, and more (the Maus). This expansion has levels 61-65 for leveling. At 66, the drops occur in the Nightmare Raid Zone, which is where you farm for the new gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Oooo... an 'Ashera' vanity does sound cool! :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yes View Post
    Better im using 50 plat for enter M5 - 6 and have change too loot Mass locked , Scale , Shard and OP gold..
    Then claim 10k chest with the token.. this is not are dream but just are nightmare for non plat user.. 66.666k for 1 run ? Meh..
    Muhahaha
    You can do whatever you want . But there are people out there who want the new arcane weapon and they open crates for them. There are also peole who have 66k gold to spend for leveling up . The price isn't rediculus. If you don't like the 66k pay plats. If you don't wanna pay plats then don't. You can always stay to mauso and do the daily dream quest .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

the content simply lacking the balance between fun and grind, between short term incentive and long term incentive, game life cycle should be shorter than real-life, playing in game for 3h should be equal with running your life for 24h. ofc i understand you don't want players to consume content too fast, that's why you should test grinding by your own, and measure it, don't based your content on the speed of how fast a hardcore players consume the content. else, you'll be losing your mid-class, general gamers, which like it's been said in someone's post before, is the core/main player-base that can make mmorpg or social based game alive.

idk until what level we can loot something, but if we can only loot xp bags from enemies on new map until we reach l66, i will be shocked.

also, if artifact farming is a sub-content that is limited at 1 hour per access, isn't it logical to have main content more accessible, idk what's in your mind when you decide to make it less accessible.
    Last edited by extrapayah; 07-07-2017 at 04:58 AM.
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to extrapayah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I guess FwB has a new meaning now... Friends with Beds LoL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

i have a feeling people are stressing out too much with the gold/plat entry.. love the ideea of having more then 4 people in a map
    Im just wonderig when/how we will use the new arcane weps? Atm the old lvl ones work just fine for pve.. and balanced for pvp .. so where would we use the new ones ?

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aziiii For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

kel, kel, kel.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by extrapayah View Post
    the content simply lacking the balance between fun and grind, between short term incentive and long term incentive, game life cycle should be shorter than real-life, playing in game for 3h should be equal with running your life for 24h. ofc i understand you don't want players to consume content too fast, that's why you should test grinding by your own, and measure it, don't based your content on the speed of how fast a hardcore players consume the content. else, you'll be losing your mid-class, general gamers, which like it's been said in someone's post before, is the core/main player-base that can make mmorpg or social based game alive.

idk until what level we can loot something, but if we can only loot xp bags from enemies on new map until we reach l66, i will be shocked.

also, if artifact farming is a sub-content that is limited at 1 hour per access, isn't it logical to have main content more accessible, idk what's in your mind when you decide to make it less accessible.
    i havent entered the artifacts map yet many others i know havent either. were all waiting for something to happen/change.
    ppl can afford to spend the 66k to enter the map since we all can profit alot from mauso. but..
    i dont think me or many others included will spend that much for those maps.
    im planning on running those gold entry map twice a day. depends on how the map is( havent entered yet)but for sure i wont spend 1m a day to enter the new maps. ill wait and pay 10-15m for new weapon/items if needed instead.

i still dont understand why theres a plat entry/gold entry for any new relized maps.if it would be something like an event which is there for a limited time id spend all the gold. but this is gona be a map forever(i guess)
    bit dissapointing that there are no maps in the expansion like it has been since day 1 in arcane legends which are for free to enter..
    spending plat for
    - locks
    -ankhs
    -elixirs
    - keys
    - scrolls
    - events/energys
    - some vanitys
    - house/house items
    and many more things are fine.
    and ppl been paying the plat and the gold to buy all of it.
    but it shouldnt be for maps since it isnt an event.
    means till next expansion were stuck with 1 thing which is mauso and i guess many including me will be coming online only/mostly for events.
    but thats just what me and some friends think. many can disagree which is just fine.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mssweety; 07-07-2017 at 05:54 AM.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mssweety For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

I have been having fun, but solo in the lucid dream, i felt not enough xp chests dropped from mobs, at lvl63, i received 600xp drop from the boss, nothing from the mobs.
    Avy
    12-2012

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

good to hear time to level up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Love everything, but tbh the xp is ridiculously high, awesome update otherwise imo

Sent from my LGLS450 using Tapatalk
    Alfabeast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I just ask do we need to buy 1m bed to play new maps and my question is deleted!!!!
    Do we need to buy 1m bed to play new maps? please dont delete my post. Than you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by newalplayer View Post
    I just ask do we need to buy 1m bed to play new maps and my question is deleted!!!!
    Do we need to buy 1m bed to play new maps? please dont delete my post. Than you
    Bed is 400k.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    Instead of leveling last expansion, I actually farmed the new locked crates to gain some gold instead of instant capping. It doesn't even seem like we get an opportunity to farm nightmare locked chests as it's only insta open for 40 plat. I've so far logged in, did my daily and logged out.
    Maybe they will drop in the new lv 66 cap in raid