Thread: Question about the new expansion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Question Question about the new expansion

So as we all know you will be needing a bed for this new expansions 12 player raid dungeon, but the question is will we be getting a type of bed which can be bought for gold from the house furniture store? Would be amazing if a Staff member could let us know about this thx ^_^
    YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/marsu4u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by marsu4u View Post
    So as we all know you will be needing a bed for this new expansions 12 player raid dungeon, but the question is will we be getting a type of bed which can be bought for gold from the house furniture store? Would be amazing if a Staff member could let us know about this thx ^_^
    What would be even better would be if beds dropped in PvE maps. It can even be a specific map drop like example in Planar tombs just to bring that map back to live.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

It was plat to enter map which is now bed to enter .. and bed is pure plat purchase... I won't hope for bed farming

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abuze View Post
    What would be even better would be if beds dropped in PvE maps. It can even be a specific map drop like example in Planar tombs just to bring that map back to live.
    yeah a good idea, cuz not many people can afford 500k and an expansion should be playable by all players who are at the end game lvl.

Quote Originally Posted by Majin View Post
    It was plat to enter map which is now bed to enter .. and bed is pure plat purchase... I won't hope for bed farming
    But I think u can only enter it once a day using a bed or pay with plats maybe? So the bed is like the forgotten ruins portal in a way.
    YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/marsu4u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Majin View Post
    Err... Beds are tradeable. You can buy them for gold.
    Plus you don't have to buy a new one every time you wish to run the map. It's a permanent investment, unlike the additional (originally plat-purchased) runs: we still don't know how much an extra run is going to cost. They could add up to cost much more than a bed in much less time than you'd expect (or it could not, we don't know). Just think how much gold 1 single plat is worth.
    Last edited by Vvildfire; 07-06-2017 at 01:01 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vvildfire View Post
    Err... Beds are tradeable. You can buy them for gold.
    Easy said but since when do you have to pay to participate in new maps? This is a horrible idea tbh. Not only are players forced to buy a bed to enter but they also have to pay a gold fee to enter map?
    Let's look back at the release of housing. Devs said that housing was only an option not a must have. Look what's it come down to, housing is a must have since you can't enter new maps w/o.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abuze For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Your telling that only because your rich so try to take place from a poor men actually I have no house + 60k I play al from 3 years I did all expension so why i can't make this because I don't have money no that not the idea of sts staff sorry for this crap eng I'm french

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Easy said but since when do you have to pay to participate in new maps? This is a horrible idea tbh. Not only are players forced to buy a bed to enter but they also have to pay a gold fee to enter map?
    Let's look back at the release of housing. Devs said that housing was only an option not a must have. Look what's it come down to, housing is a must have since you can't enter new maps w/o.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amir Melliti View Post
    Your telling that only because your rich so try to take place from a poor men actually I have no house + 60k I play al from 3 years I did all expension so why i can't make this because I don't have money no that not the idea of sts staff sorry for this crap eng I'm french

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
    Fine, let's assume I don't have 1k to my name, but I'm in a friendly and active guild. I don't doubt I'll find find at almost any time another, wealthier guildie who can make his/her bed available to all others. This is what guilds are about, isn't it? Helping people who are less fortunate in the game than us.
    You don't even have to spend a cent. Maybe just make sure to return the favor, either by sharing your bed if you ever get one, or help with maps, etc.
    Sure, it'd be a hassle to have people ask for a bed every 10 minutes, but if they' can't afford a bed they likely can't afford additional runs, and will only play the expansion once, and not keep asking. If they do keep asking multiple times a day, call them out on their bs.

If you're not in a guild, then it'll be friends. If you don't have friends either, you're basically asking to be left on your own.

Can we just stop complaining about the expansion? Before we even try it out? STS already scrapped the premium maps. They're trying to change things around; every expansion in the last year has had its little twists and novelties. Let's give the Dreamscape a chance before spitting on it.
    Last edited by Vvildfire; 07-06-2017 at 01:15 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vvildfire For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Vvildfire View Post
    Fine, let's assume I don't have 1k to my name, but I'm in a friendly and active guild. I don't doubt I'll find find at almost any time another, wealthier guildie who can make his/her bed available to all others. This is what guilds are about, isn't it? Helping people who are less fortunate in the game than us.
    You don't even have to spend a cent. Maybe just make sure to return the favor, either by sharing your bed if you ever get one, or help with maps, etc.
    Sure, it'd be a hassle to have people ask for a bed every 10 minutes, but if they' can't afford a bed they likely can't afford additional runs, and will only play the expansion once, and not keep asking. If they do keep asking multiple times a day, call them out on their bs.

If you're not in a guild, then it'll be friends. If you don't have friends either, you're basically asking to be left on your own.

Can we just stop complaining about the expansion? Before we even try it out? STS already scrapped the premium maps. They're trying to change things around; every expansion in the last year has had its little twists and novelties. Let's give the Dreamscape a chance before spitting on it.
    Your idea of sharing beds for the expamsion is of no use anymore as per my knowledge. You HAVE to own a house and sleep in your OWN bed until you reach lvl 66 for the expansion map. There is a quest by Gunther which will only be completed if you go to your own house. No offence but your idea is useless unless the player is 66+. I hope STS finds a less expensive way for players to go around with the new expansion. Personally, I miss the old fashioned expansions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Why dont we just allowed to sleep everywhere to enter the map, i mean we can sit and sleep in every right and left the sidewalk of every city or gh,,, let the homeless toon sleep and play everywhere they wish xD,, i will happily doing that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Yeah this sounds fun