This map is not easy profitable for new players or even new cap players. You got to invest gold in order to buy gear(that's has gl) Where do these noobs (not trynna be rude)get that gold? From farming kraken Mines? No. From begging? Maybe jk. Maus is slowly turning to kraken Mines and I know you devs are noticing that there's a huge amount of gold coming out from there. There might be a nerf because of that or already is a nerf in gl drops in maus who knows. Yet idk why you had to remove locks from dropping from kraken Mines since it's pretty much as the same as Gold loot farming. Kraken Mines actually benefit EVERYONE in the AL community.
The reason I'm making this thread is because I notice Cinco replied to new cap player which he didn't have a huge amount of gold to participate in the new event. Here's his response
" Definitely sounds like you should be farming the Mausoleum at this point!"
Dear Cinco you expect us to farm maus for the rest of our lives to get gold?boring.. Its not easy it took me 1-2 months after Somberholt map dropped to gather enough gold to buy my gl gear and I was a average player at that time.
*Just don't close the thread up. I want to see what other players have to say.
*And if I Violated any rules in this thread let me know before you do close the thread.