Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Mausoleum

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Default Mausoleum

This map is not easy profitable for new players or even new cap players. You got to invest gold in order to buy gear(that's has gl) Where do these noobs (not trynna be rude)get that gold? From farming kraken Mines? No. From begging? Maybe jk. Maus is slowly turning to kraken Mines and I know you devs are noticing that there's a huge amount of gold coming out from there. There might be a nerf because of that or already is a nerf in gl drops in maus who knows. Yet idk why you had to remove locks from dropping from kraken Mines since it's pretty much as the same as Gold loot farming. Kraken Mines actually benefit EVERYONE in the AL community.
    The reason I'm making this thread is because I notice Cinco replied to new cap player which he didn't have a huge amount of gold to participate in the new event. Here's his response
    " Definitely sounds like you should be farming the Mausoleum at this point!"
    Dear Cinco you expect us to farm maus for the rest of our lives to get gold?boring.. Its not easy it took me 1-2 months after Somberholt map dropped to gather enough gold to buy my gl gear and I was a average player at that time.
    *Just don't close the thread up. I want to see what other players have to say.
    *And if I Violated any rules in this thread let me know before you do close the thread.

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

I do indeed expect you to farm for gold where gold farming is best.

Also I don't expect a brand new character (don't call them noobs, bro) - or for that matter someone who just recently capped 61 - to have all of the resources they require to engage the new Level 61-66 stuff.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Only way u could re run the expan is buying plat so should of just left it as plat lol unless u have an excessive uber amount of gold to where it doesn't even bite what u have

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Noob-
    a person who is inexperienced in a particular sphere or activity. maybe you took it the wrong way "bro"
    trust me you think a person who just downloaded AL and they ask you in game(they do btw)" hey man what's the best way to get rich"
    My response "maus"/farm mausoleum"
    Their response" whats that or how do I get enough gold for gl weapons/how do I enter there .
    My response "idk"
    And that's the last time I heard from him or her :/
    Life's hard for a begginer at this point in this game and Im sure 99.9% of people would agree with me

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by You Mad Or Nah; 07-06-2017 at 05:25 PM.

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Yup. I agree: telling a brand new character to farm the mausoleum is bad advice. They should do level-appropriate content.

If you want to be a real help to new players, let them know about the Advancement Quests that give tons of XP and the free Level Advancement Chests that are full of Legendary items :-))
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Yup. I agree: telling a brand new character to farm the mausoleum is bad advice. They should do level-appropriate content.

If you want to be a real help to new players, let them know about the Advancement Quests that give tons of XP and the free Level Advancement Chests that are full of Legendary items :-))
    Leaving is not the problem is after you hit the end game level as a new player it gets hard ... they would would have to be earning points in somber just to spend the gold they earn to play this new map

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    BELIEVE IT!!!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Then that goes back to buying plat its all to force u to buy plat which makes sense so they make money but its kinda shot making it sound like its so easy to farm gold now cause go take a run thru grave ull get crap nothing for gold n by the time they hit mauso they still wont have enough to get gear so mine as well make it plat only take out gl or atleast raise it abit in gave for lower players or its no use to tell them to farm there

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post

Yea "real" help.
    I don't see you going down to graveyard to help ppl unlock maus like I do "real help". Yea I'm going to tell those new players " Just do those level appropriate quests and you will be just find whats good use is that?LOL. Your help was of no use just as u said mine was. Come on now you know this game is turning more into buy plat and you will be fine mode. If u guys really want help your game attract new players enough to at least give them a chance to farm something worth farming. I really think this game would be more popular. KM3 ah those were those good times. Begginer players farm locks then rich players with gold buys then opens the locks. Win win situation.

Last edited by You Mad Or Nah; 07-06-2017 at 05:47 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by You Mad Or Nah View Post
    .....KM3 ah those were those good times. Begginer players farm locks then rich players with gold buys then opens the locks. Win win situation.

Yah km3 was a good place to earn gold, but peoples mostly only farm that map over and over. They rarely touch endgame map.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horme View Post
    Yah km3 was a good place to earn gold, but peoples mostly only farm that map over and over. They rarely touch endgame map.
    Whats the difference with maus tho? Farm that map over and over lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Ok, so I am confused. Are not all rpg's/mmo's progressive?

If you don't want to progress, the devs are supposed to just give you free stuff while you sit around? I really just do not understand.

There is a world here. Go explore it, earn gold, find things, meet people.

Star light, star bright...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Fyrce For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Try running with the same gear you would use to run KM3....

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post

If you don't want to progress, the devs are supposed to just give you free stuff while you sit around? I really just do not understand.

At 66,666g per run, my gold stash would be progressing, to 0 with the quickness
    Last edited by Drone; 07-06-2017 at 06:04 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Drone For This Useful Post:

Inu

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

U forgot to add * date people too😛

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post

Who said anything about handing out free stuff bruh? It's called grinding and making a good amount of gold to get the stuff u desire and have a fun time and Not paying 66k/50k for some useless run through a portal

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Running KM3 is just easy. Mausoleum was the newest map and KM3 is just old map that not require best gear to farm it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Due to the content not being unlocked without a considerable amount of gold/plat I have decided just to return to Maus and build up more gold for later on the expansion. Arcane weaponsss!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Ehm.....you can still farm lockeds in a couple of easy maps like kraken and shuyal.....
    Or eggs. Or fangs. Or elite chests. Or jewels. Or arcane chests. Or even merching.
    Plenty of things to do to earn money.
    Maus is best place but not the only one. You can go there step by step in my opinion. Harder step then before for sure....

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xxkayakxx For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xxkayakxx View Post
    Ehm.....you can still farm lockeds in a couple of easy maps like kraken and shuyal.....
    Or eggs. Or fangs. Or elite chests. Or jewels. Or arcane chests. Or even merching.
    Plenty of things to do to earn money.
    Maus is best place but not the only one. You can go there step by step in my opinion. Harder step then before for sure....
    I'll make sure to tell the beginners to merch thanks :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

For newly capped players I recommend farming Elite Ren'gol. The Gold Elite Runner Chests, Intact Fangs, and all the other goodies are point for point just shy of 100%GL. For newer players, just by following the quest line you should have nearly enough to buy a Lepre by the time you start farming Forgotten Citadel for EXP. The locks, in addition to the *about* 600 Glintcoins you would make from farming until 61 should give you adequate gold (if you sell your Lepre, which has a pretty stable value) to buy your first 100%GL set if you choose to run Maus for pure gold rather than Elite Ren'gol.

The expansion, however limiting it may seem, is balanced and fair. Although it takes gold to run, it is free daily. I think that's important, especially regarding newly capped (61) players. The Dreamscape is the fastest map to earn EXP, but I can not stress enough the importance of ranking up in Somberholt to be able to play competitively. This isn't some corporate greed conspiracy theory, it's just smart design.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teases For This Useful Post: