Thread: Game Master System [ IMPORTANT ]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts

Default Game Master System [ IMPORTANT ]

I Will Be Sharing The Importance Of A Game Master In A Game .

1. Instant Justice

2. Appointed Directly By Administration

3. Quick Help About Game Informations

4. Works Better Than Auto Mute

Now When I Mentioned " Instant Justice " I Really Mean That , Suppose A Player In Dark Legends Gets Scammed . I Know That Some Players Don't Pay Attention Or Some Don't Count Gold And Get Scammed . We Can't Laugh At Them Or Be Mad Mistakes Happen We All Do Mistakes . Lets Get To The Point , If He Reports To Administration It Takes about 1-3 Days To Get Reply The Email And Another 1-3 To Check The Screenshots And Stuff Almost A Week !! I Am Not Blaming Administration For It , I Know Its A Hard Job To Handle And Take Care Of So Many Games . That's Why I Came Up With This Suggestion Of Game Master , I Recommend This System To Be Added In All STS Games ( Except Strategy ) .

● World Of Warcraft Has A Game Master

● Superstar Racing Has A Game Master

Then Why Can't We Have One In Dark Legends ?

Explaining Powers Of Game Master

First Of All I Would Like To Make It Clear That There Are 3 Ranks In Game Master .

1. Game Master

● Can Mute A Player Upto 60 Minutes

2. Veteran Game Master

● Can Mute A Player Up To 60 Minutes

● Can Ban A Player Up To 3 Days

3. Senior Game Master

● Can Mute A Player Up To 120 Minutes

● Can Ban A Player Up To 7 Days

How To Check Whether Game Master Is Doing His Job Or Not ?

Its A Duty Of Game Master To Collect Votes From Players After Helping Them minimum 20 votes per day .

In Case If He / She Fails To Collect 20 Votes Then He / She Will Be Removed From Game Master .

What If A Game Master Uses His Own Account To Collect Vote ?

It's Sure That He Is Cheating And Will Be Removed Immediately And To Check That Administration Will Have To See His IP ADDRESS Account Logins .

Who Is Going To Look After Game Master's Votes ?

Obviously Senior Game Masters , They Are Responsible To Report This To Administration If A Game Master Fails To Collect Minimum Votes In A Day .

Game Master Will Be Given 1 Week Time To Collect Sufficient Votes And If They Fail Then He/She Will Be Removed From Game Master's Post .

Who Will Appoint Game Masters ?

Senior Game Masters And Administration .

What Should A Game Master Do ?

1. Mute A Player When He/She Behaves Badly With Other Players As Well Aa Game Master

2. Talk Respectfully With Players

3. Report To Senior Game Masters When Its A Scam Case With Sufficient Proof

4. Mute A Player Only When There Is Sufficient Screenshots To Prove The Bad Behaviour

5. Always Step Foward To Help Other Players

What Shouldn't A Game Master Do ?

1. Over Use Of Bad Language

2. Misbehave With Players

3. Abuse His/Her Game Master Powers [ This Is Definitely Not Tolerated And Will Be Immediately Removed From Game Master And Get A Ban As A Punishment ]

4. Do Not Argue With Other Players Or Get Involved In A Fight

Note :- Only Trusted Players By Administration Will Be Appointed As Senior Game Masters And Then The Senior Game Masters Will Have To Choose Trusted Players To Be The Game Masters .

It's Responsibility Of Senior Game Masters To Look After Game Masters .

How To Recognise A Game Master ?

Game Masters Will Have Special Uniform As Well As Box Above Their Head For Players To See From Distance .

The Box Will Appear Only When A Game Master Equips His Uniform .

Game Master Uniform Pictures

1. Game Master

2. Veteran Game Master

3. Senior Game Master

Game Master's Box Above The Head Is In 3 Different Colours Depending Upon The Rank Of GMs .

Game Master's Chat Commands

1. MUTE

/Mute ( Player's Name ) ( Reason ) ( Time In Minutes )

2. BAN

/Ban ( Player's Name ) ( Reason ) ( Days )

My Suggested Senior Game Masters Are

1. Doomdoom ( Senior Forum Member )

2. Mezderak ( Senior Forum Member )

Sent from my GT-S7270 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Dollarr; 07-07-2017 at 05:54 AM.
    I am not a king who rules but a servant who serves - D.G

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dollarr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,047 Posts

You have certainly put a lot of thought into this idea.

My main concern is that there would need to be clear guidelines of what behavior constitutes a mute or ban. It also shouldn't be easy to ban people, so you should be required to include screen shots showing why someone was banned.

Aside from that, this seems like a lot of work. Trying to manage a large guild is a lot of work, and I imagine this is an order of magnitude greater. This would open game masters to having to deal with A LOT of drama. But depending on who gets picked, how the rules are set, and how it is managed...it could possibly benefit the game.

On a smaller note, I don't really understand the part about getting 20 votes a day...and then later you mention having a week to get those votes? Is this only at the beginning or continuously? Would that mean that if someone went on vacation, they would come back and no longer hold their position? Not sure how I feel about this part.

DL IGNs: doomdoom, doomdoomdoom, littledoom, tinydoom
    Guild Master of Satan's Cheerleaders

4. The Following User Says Thank You to doomdoomdoom For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

No

Sent from Tapatalk via Google Fiber

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Keph For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by doomdoomdoom View Post
    You have certainly put a lot of thought into this idea.

My main concern is that there would need to be clear guidelines of what behavior constitutes a mute or ban. It also shouldn't be easy to ban people, so you should be required to include screen shots showing why someone was banned.

Aside from that, this seems like a lot of work. Trying to manage a large guild is a lot of work, and I imagine this is an order of magnitude greater. This would open game masters to having to deal with A LOT of drama. But depending on who gets picked, how the rules are set, and how it is managed...it could possibly benefit the game.

On a smaller note, I don't really understand the part about getting 20 votes a day...and then later you mention having a week to get those votes? Is this only at the beginning or continuously? Would that mean that if someone went on vacation, they would come back and no longer hold their position? Not sure how I feel about this part.
    When A Game Master Is Planning To Take Vacation He Will Have To Inform Senior Game Masters And They Will Remove Him/Her From GM And He Will Be Back As GM After The Vacation.

And About The Votes 20 Per Day = 20 x 7 = 140 Votes Per Week if a game master fails to receive 140 votes then he/she will be removed after a discussion with Senior Game Masters sorry for not mentioning the whole matter ..

Game Master is really important for dark legends and I was a game master in the previous game I used to play ...

The game is well disciplined , non offensive language , no racism , no silly arguments , no sexual behaviour .

But when I had joined DL back in 2012 Nov I was shocked after reading the bad language of players and all the fights , arguments and no one to mute / ban them .

That's why its best idea to bring this system into DL and yea doom you are right its a lot work and responsibility but we are doing it for a game a game we love just like our home and our mother land .

Even police officers take care of their home and the country so why can't we ?

Last edited by Dollarr; 07-07-2017 at 09:32 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts

Game Masters Vote / Mute Notification

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts

This is what dark legends players choose and trust rather than reporting administration .

Hope we won't see this after Spacetime Studios add Game Master System In Dark Legends

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dollarr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts

Reasons To Mute A Player

1. Bad Behaviour

2. Racism

3. Silly Arguments

4. Over Use Of Bad Language

5. Abusing Parents Of A Player

Reasons To Ban

1. SCAM

2. Sexual Behaviour

3. Announcing 3rd Party Sites

4. Account Sharing

5. Continues Bad Behaviour / Racism / Argument Even After Getting Muted May Lead To Ban

6. Logging In Another Account After Getting Muted And Then Starting An Argument With Game Master

I can't decide how many days Senior Game Master ban for depending upon which rule has been violated . It will be decided by administration

Senior Game Masters Can Only Ban An Account Of Guilty Player Not The Device .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

I like the idea but honestly it would be too much work and players will get bored if they cant be themselves on game, especially those as game masters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Alts: Deadlycorpse, Deadlystriker, deadlystrikr, deadstrikr, greengoblinn,mangoo, applee, strawberryy.subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiT...jYMUavYMle-5rg

13. The Following User Says Thank You to deadlystriker For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deadlystriker View Post
    I like the idea but honestly it would be too much work and players will get bored if they cant be themselves on game, especially those as game masters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ikr but the game should be controlled and other games have game masters and I have never seen anyone reporting that they get bored . I have met many players who like to report against inappropriate players but they don't it because the reports takes a lot of time and they may or may not get punished .

Its just like joining police or an army they both hardly get holiday and as a civilian some people say that working all the time serving others is boring but still there millions of people joining police force and army

Last edited by Dollarr; 07-08-2017 at 02:06 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts

To whoever disagree on adding this suggestion into dark legends .. I would like to say that

How does STS Support Team works ?

7 Games

Millions of players

And millions of reports daily

Probably 5-10 people in support team , now can 5-10 people really solve all the cases ? How many days it's gonna take ?

We all Dark legends players know that a player quits when he / she gets scammed .. why do they quit ? Why can't they report administration and wait for justice ?

Go and ask them why do they quit..

A forum member and a friend got scammed last month ? Who banned the scammer ? No one

Where is the justice now ?

He lost his goddamn Cold Weather Set .

Now what some mentals are gonna do is blame him , ok go ahead and blame him for being a kind person .

Trusting someone is not a crime but breaking trust of someone is a crime

Lets see this example

Country Vs Dark Legends

COUNTRY

President : Yes

Vice President : Yes

Ministers : Yes

Police : Yes

DARK LEGENDS

CEO : Yes

Designer's Team : Yes

Developer Team : Yes

Moderators : No

Game Masters : No

Now can president knock at everysingle door of a citizen and ask them " do you need any help " ?

No he can't because its job of police

Suppose even if STS sends special team to ban all the inappropriate players can they do it in one single day ? Can they solve thousands of cases in dark legends within a day ?

And to whoever disagreed with this idea im pretty sure mate you have an inappropriate history which may lead to ban , you are just avoiding yourself from getting exposed

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dollarr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts

Lets Talk About Account Sharing / Ip Sharing .

Veteran Game Masters And Senior Game Masters will have a special panel to check a player's account sharing / ip sharing

Question that everyone might ask " Can VGMs / SGMs see the IP Address of player ? "

The answer is NO they can't see the IP Address of a player they can only see the names of account in his IP ADDRESS .

What's point of adding IP Sharing / Account Sharing Panel Into DL ?

The point is crystal clear . To ban the account traders in Dark Legends let me explain , how ?

Suppose a player sells his account to someone and then a VGM / SGM checks his account sharing list , they will find an old account logged in couple days ago in new IP ADDRESS which clearly says that the person has bought an account .

How to find whether the account is old or new ?

The account registered date will be visible to VGMs / SGMs .

And this is the only way to end account selling / trading and account sharing .

How to know that whether a player has bought an account ?

An account will be having old registered date but not old account login date.

What is LOGIN DATE ?

Login date is a date when a player logs in an account for the first time in his IP ADDRESS .

How To Open The Panel ?

To open the panel VGMs / SGMs have to click on a button or type a chat command . ( Will be decided by administration )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,047 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dollarr View Post
    Lets Talk About Account Sharing / Ip Sharing .

Veteran Game Masters And Senior Game Masters will have a special panel to check a player's account sharing / ip sharing

Question that everyone might ask " Can VGMs / SGMs see the IP Address of player ? "

The answer is NO they can't see the IP Address of a player they can only see the names of account in his IP ADDRESS .

What's point of adding IP Sharing / Account Sharing Panel Into DL ?

The point is crystal clear . To ban the account traders in Dark Legends let me explain , how ?

Suppose a player sells his account to someone and then a VGM / SGM checks his account sharing list , they will find an old account logged in couple days ago in new IP ADDRESS which clearly says that the person has bought an account .

How to find whether the account is old or new ?

The account registered date will be visible to VGMs / SGMs .

And this is the only way to end account selling / trading and account sharing .

How to know that whether a player has bought an account ?

An account will be having old registered date but not old account login date.

What is LOGIN DATE ?

Login date is a date when a player logs in an account for the first time in his IP ADDRESS .

How To Open The Panel ?

To open the panel VGMs / SGMs have to click on a button or type a chat command . ( Will be decided by administration )

Yes selling accounts is against Terms and Conditions but if STS doesn't care enough to check for this, why should a game master? It most definitely is not worth my time to be checking this.

But worst is that you could be incorrectly banning someone that simply went on vacation and logged in while traveling.
    Last edited by doomdoomdoom; 07-09-2017 at 08:53 PM.

DL IGNs: doomdoom, doomdoomdoom, littledoom, tinydoom
    Guild Master of Satan's Cheerleaders

19. The Following User Says Thank You to doomdoomdoom For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by doomdoomdoom View Post
    Yes selling accounts is against Terms and Conditions but if STS doesn't care enough to check for this, why should a game master? It most definitely is not worth my time to be checking this.

But worst is that you could be incorrectly banning someone that simply went on vacation and logged in while traveling.
    Its an option doom check or don't check but see you have misunderstood it

When a person login his account doesn't matter whether he logged in 2017 or 2011 the account will be registered to that IP ADDRESS and IP ADDRESS Does not change until a person changes his Internet connection and suppose if he is going to change his internet connection then he should inform senior game masters first and then change the internet connection .

What if he is selling account and sent senior game masters a fake email or request regarding changing of Internet connection ?

In that case we can easily catch him because a person sells his only 1 account not all and the person who buys it will have this account as newly registered to his IP ADDRESS.

And about the account selling/trading which you have mentioned that STS does not care here's an answer to it ma'am .

Spacetime Studios Is Government And We Are Police

Government does not arrest criminals do they ?

And whom they have appointed for that job ?

Police and Game Masters are police . Dark Legends Police ( G.M )

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

This guy is so cringe
    Do you do anything else besides pretend to be a moderator

We dont need "game masters", just report the player
    Stop trying to take control of STS game

P.s even if this idea were active you would not be a 'game master'

22. The Following User Says Thank You to japan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts

Discussion about PROMOTION

As I have previously mentioned that there are 3 different ranks

Game Master ( G.M )

Veteran Game Master ( V.G.M )

Senior Game Master ( S.G.M )

How to become a V.G.M ?

When a G.M complete his 1 year he / she should apply for V.G.M to S.G.Ms and wait for the approval and the S.G.Ms will send the " V.G.M Request " to Administration .

The Administration will then approve and promote that player from G.M - V.G.M (After Having Discussion With S.G.Ms )

How To Become S.G.M ?

Note : A V.G.M Can Apply To Become A S.G.M After Working For 2 Years As V.G.M

To become S.G.M you will need approval of both ADMINISTRATION and S.G.Ms . If one single S.G.M does not vote for you to become a part of their team ( With Good Valid Reason ) then your approval will be rejected .

Last edited by Dollarr; 07-10-2017 at 05:04 PM.