Thread: Game Master System [ IMPORTANT ]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,047 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dollarr View Post
    Lets Talk About Account Sharing / Ip Sharing .

Veteran Game Masters And Senior Game Masters will have a special panel to check a player's account sharing / ip sharing

Question that everyone might ask " Can VGMs / SGMs see the IP Address of player ? "

The answer is NO they can't see the IP Address of a player they can only see the names of account in his IP ADDRESS .

What's point of adding IP Sharing / Account Sharing Panel Into DL ?

The point is crystal clear . To ban the account traders in Dark Legends let me explain , how ?

Suppose a player sells his account to someone and then a VGM / SGM checks his account sharing list , they will find an old account logged in couple days ago in new IP ADDRESS which clearly says that the person has bought an account .

How to find whether the account is old or new ?

The account registered date will be visible to VGMs / SGMs .

And this is the only way to end account selling / trading and account sharing .

How to know that whether a player has bought an account ?

An account will be having old registered date but not old account login date.

What is LOGIN DATE ?

Login date is a date when a player logs in an account for the first time in his IP ADDRESS .

How To Open The Panel ?

To open the panel VGMs / SGMs have to click on a button or type a chat command . ( Will be decided by administration )

Sent from my GT-S7270 using Tapatalk
    Yes selling accounts is against Terms and Conditions but if STS doesn't care enough to check for this, why should a game master? It most definitely is not worth my time to be checking this.

But worst is that you could be incorrectly banning someone that simply went on vacation and logged in while traveling.
    Last edited by doomdoomdoom; 07-09-2017 at 08:53 PM.

DL IGNs: doomdoom, doomdoomdoom, littledoom, tinydoom
    Guild Master of Satan's Cheerleaders

2. The Following User Says Thank You to doomdoomdoom For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by doomdoomdoom View Post
    Yes selling accounts is against Terms and Conditions but if STS doesn't care enough to check for this, why should a game master? It most definitely is not worth my time to be checking this.

But worst is that you could be incorrectly banning someone that simply went on vacation and logged in while traveling.
    Its an option doom check or don't check but see you have misunderstood it

When a person login his account doesn't matter whether he logged in 2017 or 2011 the account will be registered to that IP ADDRESS and IP ADDRESS Does not change until a person changes his Internet connection and suppose if he is going to change his internet connection then he should inform senior game masters first and then change the internet connection .

What if he is selling account and sent senior game masters a fake email or request regarding changing of Internet connection ?

In that case we can easily catch him because a person sells his only 1 account not all and the person who buys it will have this account as newly registered to his IP ADDRESS.

And about the account selling/trading which you have mentioned that STS does not care here's an answer to it ma'am .

Spacetime Studios Is Government And We Are Police

Government does not arrest criminals do they ?

And whom they have appointed for that job ?

Police and Game Masters are police . Dark Legends Police ( G.M )

Sent from my GT-S7270 using Tapatalk
    I am not a king who rules but a servant who serves - D.G