Thread: To craft new Set-rarity gear recuire Order rank?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Default To craft new Set-rarity gear recuire Order rank?

So glad when the expan released (thankyou for STS team), even something is not clearly enough for me (like dreamscape daily system; we cant "join" our friend's dream, but random people come and go to ours, etc.. etc).

I remember Just G said this new thing "dreamscape" didnt recuire rank, point, etc, etc from last expan "Grave and Mauso"-thing..
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    ...This expansion is a bit different than some of our previous ones. In particular there is no new Towne.
    - It kicks off from the Chancel of Light, but does not require Mausoleum access.
    - It contains new zones for levels 61 - 65.........
    But today, someone sell the new SET-rarity helm, and the description on that helm is....

This is right? We need another rank point to craft new thing on new expan?

Yes, i remember G said we can loot new SET-rarity gear..but loot table is mystery, and crafting is not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    ........- This zone drops Level 66 Sets of Armor, Helms, Belts, Amulets, and Rings.....

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Yea, I am feeling dead and sorrow after seeing the xp required for lvl up.

Plus the whole bed and house thing. DEV once mentioned that houses and furniture will not have a huge impact on players. apparently that was a hoax.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fsuryo View Post
    So glad when the expan released (thankyou for STS team), even something is not clearly enough for me (like dreamscape daily system; we cant "join" our friend's dream, but random people come and go to ours, etc.. etc).

I remember Just G said this new thing "dreamscape" didnt recuire rank, point, etc, etc from last expan "Grave and Mauso"-thing..

But today, someone sell the new SET-rarity helm, and the description on that helm is....

This is right? We need another rank point to craft new thing on new expan?

Yes, i remember G said we can loot new SET-rarity gear..but loot table is mystery, and crafting is not.

You don't need order rank to get the new set, only to craft the legendary weapons. The map "Raid" obtains the set pieces and also can be looted from the nightmare locks (if I'm not wrong).

Also you can enter with your Friends in the new map, Stay in pt with eachother. You can enter from the same house or from someone else his/hers house.

Beds can be shared, for example you have a bed and I don't, I'll be still able to run the daily as long as ur in the house so I can enter the bed and join the map.

The place of the bed and the bed itself doesn't really matter to join Friends
    Last edited by runagain; 07-08-2017 at 05:59 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

Same thing like voice, you need to be exalted to craft it but you dont need the rank to use it..it only requiers a level.

Also with beds and maps you need to be in same lvl and enter from same bed with party also if you dont wanna be seperated

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
    an alxe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ckc Chen View Post
    Yea, I am feeling dead and sorrow after seeing the xp required for lvl up.

Plus the whole bed and house thing. DEV once mentioned that houses and furniture will not have a huge impact on players. apparently that was a hoax.
    For the amount of xp, i'll not complain about that, yeah we need a loooooooooot of time, but we dont need to rush, i'm still strugling at 62 now. And for the bed, the price already high, but someone said on forum if we can use bed even at cottege house.
    -Thx for the feedback

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by runagain View Post
    You don't need order rank to get the new set, only to craft the legendary weapons. The map "Raid" obtains the set pieces and also can be looted from the nightmare locks (if I'm not wrong).

Also you can enter with your Friends in the new map, Stay in pt with eachother. You can enter from the same house or from someone else his/hers house.

Beds can be shared, for example you have a bed and I don't, I'll be still able to run the daily as long as ur in the house so I can enter the bed and join the map.

The place of the bed and the bed itself doesn't really matter to join Friends
    Are you sure we dont need order rank to craft Set-rarity gear? So the description below that helm is wrong?

That party mechnism work at daily? I'm asking about daily, cos i'm not yet trying that 666+ gold portal,

-Thx for the feedback

Last edited by Fsuryo; 07-08-2017 at 07:13 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alxe View Post
    Same thing like voice, you need to be exalted to craft it but you dont need the rank to use it..it only requiers a level.

Also with beds and maps you need to be in same lvl and enter from same bed with party also if you dont wanna be seperated

Voice is 100% related to Order expan, so of crs we need to be exalted, but the dreamscape is the diffrent thing (my cent), so, should we need the order rank it self? Thats my point mate.

So we need some level party right? Someone tell me about diffrent kind of dreamscape daily layout for diffrent level, is it true?

-Thx for the feedback

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Are you sure we dont need order rank to craft Set-rarity gear? So the description below that helm is wrong?

That party mechnism work at daily? I'm asking about daily, cos i'm not yet trying that 666+ gold portal,

-Thx for the feedback

Yeah as far as I know the set can also be looted by locks, the ingredients of the weapons can be looted in the maps, and crafted in ur inventory. I'm Exalted rank but I just see something about legendary weapons. I think just lv 66 can craft it.

About the daily, yes u can go in a party with your daily as I explained. I tried it 2times. 2timed duo with a friend and once with randoms.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

Voice is 100% related to Order expan, so of crs we need to be exalted, but the dreamscape is the diffrent thing (my cent), so, should we need the order rank it self? Thats my point mate.

So we need some level party right? Someone tell me about diffrent kind of dreamscape daily layout for diffrent level, is it true?

-Thx for the feedback

Yes i am exalted myself but before that i did use voice set regulary and it works 100%, i just ment the discribtion dosent really matter with the exalted.

And every lvl from 61-65 changes the dream from what i tried, first is prophetic..2nd is signal 3rd is lucid 4th is epic..idk 5th and 6th yet.

an alxe