Quote Originally Posted by Moyser View Post
I guess you were level 56 the last time you played this game. We had a new expansion just a few days ago which raised the cap to 66. But we'll talk about that later.

The level 61 expansion follows a "Rank" system. The higher the rank, the more content you unlock. Points can be gained by killing Somberholt mobs.

However, I think it's too late for you to finish ranking upto the highest rank since it takes months! The best thing would be to level upto 61 in Forgotten Citadel and then move onto Forgotten Citadel [Elite] to level up to 66. Also, do Shuyal, Nordr and Kraken daily quests everyday and use xp elixir while turning in the quests. They give you about 7k experience.

You need a bed to enter the new map, and you can only enter the new map once every day for free. If you wish to enter it more than once, you have to pay a fee of 66,666 gold to Dormox (In chancel of light)

If you want to make gold, you should get weapons with Gold Loot (I assume you already know about weapon enchantments) and farm Elite Southern Gates. The boss drops 2k - 8k gold per run (With 100% gold loot). The best place to get loot is in Mausoleum 5&6 but that requires 55k Somberholt points, which takes a long time as mentioned earlier.

Hope this helps Also welcome back to AL!
Thanks man. Seriously 66.666k? Thats very expensive and I feel an illuminati confirmed meme coming up