Thread: Hey It's me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Default Hey It's me

Well hello everyone.

Some of you may remember me as that eccentric dude on guild chat spouting out random trivial facts or others may remember me as the guy in the forums who wrote fanfics.

To those who don't, I'm Ingnor and im a returning player. I last played 1 year ago and now that im back. I might as well be a new player cause I have no clue what is going on, and seeing a lot of my close old friends offline and seeing the game change is freaking me out and I could use a little bit of guidance.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?274132-Deth-s-Demise-The-origin-of-Deth-and-the-Necropolis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I guess you were level 56 the last time you played this game. We had a new expansion just a few days ago which raised the cap to 66. But we'll talk about that later.

The level 61 expansion follows a "Rank" system. The higher the rank, the more content you unlock. Points can be gained by killing Somberholt mobs.

However, I think it's too late for you to finish ranking upto the highest rank since it takes months! The best thing would be to level upto 61 in Forgotten Citadel and then move onto Forgotten Citadel [Elite] to level up to 66. Also, do Shuyal, Nordr and Kraken daily quests everyday and use xp elixir while turning in the quests. They give you about 7k experience.

You need a bed to enter the new map, and you can only enter the new map once every day for free. If you wish to enter it more than once, you have to pay a fee of 66,666 gold to Dormox (In chancel of light)

If you want to make gold, you should get weapons with Gold Loot (I assume you already know about weapon enchantments) and farm Elite Southern Gates. The boss drops 2k - 8k gold per run (With 100% gold loot). The best place to get loot is in Mausoleum 5&6 but that requires 55k Somberholt points, which takes a long time as mentioned earlier.

Hope this helps Also welcome back to AL!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moyser View Post
    I guess you were level 56 the last time you played this game. We had a new expansion just a few days ago which raised the cap to 66. But we'll talk about that later.

The level 61 expansion follows a "Rank" system. The higher the rank, the more content you unlock. Points can be gained by killing Somberholt mobs.

However, I think it's too late for you to finish ranking upto the highest rank since it takes months! The best thing would be to level upto 61 in Forgotten Citadel and then move onto Forgotten Citadel [Elite] to level up to 66. Also, do Shuyal, Nordr and Kraken daily quests everyday and use xp elixir while turning in the quests. They give you about 7k experience.

You need a bed to enter the new map, and you can only enter the new map once every day for free. If you wish to enter it more than once, you have to pay a fee of 66,666 gold to Dormox (In chancel of light)

If you want to make gold, you should get weapons with Gold Loot (I assume you already know about weapon enchantments) and farm Elite Southern Gates. The boss drops 2k - 8k gold per run (With 100% gold loot). The best place to get loot is in Mausoleum 5&6 but that requires 55k Somberholt points, which takes a long time as mentioned earlier.

Hope this helps Also welcome back to AL!
    Thanks man. Seriously 66.666k? Thats very expensive and I feel an illuminati confirmed meme coming up

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?274132-Deth-s-Demise-The-origin-of-Deth-and-the-Necropolis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Welcome Back! Hope you're enjoying the new Expansion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

There are at least 5k of XP Dailies in the game. You can get additional xp from these quests by using XP equips, xp pet and xp elixirs. Up to 15k xp per day for about 30 minutes of play. The ones with the most xp are located in Kelys/Shuyal and Stronghold/Nordr. These have been around since xp in the game was revamped maybe a year ago?

Main story quests also give massive amounts of one time xp. Some of the side quests are pretty good too.

Star light, star bright...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fyrce For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Welcome back!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Welcome back to Arlor!
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Welcone back bud

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Welcome back in Al!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I faced the same problem awhile ago. I got to lvl 41 (It was the cap level then), had lots of good weapons, pets and items and then I stopped for a year. When I started playing again, I was considered a low level, all my gear was rubbish and my old friends had stopped playing.
    To be honest, you are a new player now, but you have all the knowledge from playing before that real new players don't have. How to farm, PvP, what to expect, you know what guilds are, all those little things.
    At first you'll fumble around for awhile, but In no time at all, you'll get the hang of things again.
    Join a new guild and ask them for advice too.
    By the way, if you have a lot of old gear that Is extinct now, you can sell it all for a pretty good price. I used to sell lots of Locked Grand Crates of the Watch for around 6k each and now they've gone up to around 35k, because they are extinct.
    If you need any advice in game, send me a friend request. My AL name is Abaleozut.
    Oh and welcome back!
    -Aba