Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I think Critical and dodge have become ridiculous.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I didn't screw low lvl twink? U know what did? Adding para gems to the game

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by You Mad Or Nah View Post
    I didn't screw low lvl twink? U know what did? Adding para gems to the game

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
    Paracelsus stone wasn't that bad, stacking that gem only add damage but less survivability. Pet animancy and awakening more worse than it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bmlty View Post
    End game rog pvp is what is screwed over. That's why you went to down to twink lvl because you know this

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk
    except ive been playing twinks for years. lmao i love when people make assumptions that are just dead wrong.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Donquixoth View Post
    Paracelsus stone wasn't that bad, stacking that gem only add damage but less survivability. Pet animancy and awakening more worse than it.
    No no ..awakening or pet slotting didn't affect it because ANYONE is able to slot or awakening their items. If u don't know para gear for lvl low lvs is extremely rare depending on the brackets and whoever does have it has a huge advantage over other low twinkers that's why those brackets are pretty much dead or full with the same 1-4 ppl and those ppl are considered "pros" how sad
    :/
    Last edited by You Mad Or Nah; 07-11-2017 at 08:32 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

No no ..awakening or pet slotting didn't affect it because ANYONE is able to slot or awakening their items. If u don't know para gear for lvl low lvs is extremely rare depending on the brackets and whoever does have it has a huge advantage over other low twinkers that's why those brackets are pretty much dead or full with the same 1-4 ppl and those ppl are considered "pros" how sad
    this is just plain wrong. Clearly u didnt spend much time twinking. Para items were everywhere and easy to come by.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    this is just plain wrong. Clearly u didnt spend much time twinking. Para items were everywhere and easy to come by.
    Sure bud if you say so

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Sure bud if you say so
    i am sure, cuz i was there. doesnt matter if i say so or not cuz its a fact.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

The reason peoples leave from low bracket is because they hardly kill each other. Clash almost last forever because of the defensive attributes override damage. Items with paraselsus stone weren't expensive at that moment, because a lot of peoples loot the gem at least one for completing platinum tier.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

i can say u have no idea about twink, para was all fine, it added more dmg and was available and helped kill faster but armour awakens+mm+diamond jewels on tanks in lvl 7 brackets destroyed it all, it was impossible to kill mages with a lotta armour or even tanks.
    but thats what sts intended for the twinks cuz if they knew twink was dying, they wud stop armour awakens on weapon only and not continue with belts and rings

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Sts shouldn't pick endgame over twinks just cause its active. I know they want to focus on endgame but at least balance out each class across all brackets before focusing on a particular level. I just hope that if any adjustment is made on a particular bracket, its not going to effect (at least not that much) on other levels.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

You'll be fine.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This is just another topic where players like me and other twinks are not waiting for too much negativity too many ideas without the fact that it's just getting worse to complain about an excessive crit and dodge because you're an endgamer, you leave rogues/twinks alone.

The most stupid thing I've ever read because endgame is popular it should get more attention than twinks? Sorry, but some people apparently walk with a shelf in front of their eyes, are we not players? We twinks are just players who focus on PvP and a good balance mostly "fun" and at the moment there is a good balance on low lvl "between classes"

Now to those who think that para gems has ruined low lvl apparently you have played little because para is not very difficult if you think there is an elite group think of people with the most armor awakenings, belts "since they have the most golds, but not the most skills in my knowledge" you're far away with your thought may play more as twink if you do not know yet, think of players without para gears who can beat players with para "and they do it easily in clash" because they do exist!