Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I think Critical and dodge have become ridiculous.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Exclamation I think Critical and dodge have become ridiculous.

Before you read: this isn't a nerf rogue thread, this is positive feedback.
    I'm pretty sure everybody knows what I'm talking about, rogues' critical and dodge have become so high that it's ridiculous, this is due to the normal scaling and because their dex has gone way past 1k, I think this should be reconsidered before everyone caps, having a +100% dodge may seem normal, but it's not I mean it's already past 100%..
    The best solution would be setting a maximum, like 75% or 70%.
    Or change how dodge scales, but this might affect low levels aswell so this solution is not advised.
    And about crit, having 80% or 90% crit is basically hax, so crit should also have a maximum...
    P.s: please no drama,this is positive feedback and something important for the in-game mechanics, not a senseless "nerf rogue" thread.
    Last edited by Justg; 07-10-2017 at 03:58 PM. Reason: your opinion
    In the internet, you can be Whoever you want, I wonder why some people choose to become idiots...
    Intous - High Society

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Intous For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Intous View Post
    Before you read: this isn't a nerf rogue thread, this is positive feedback.
    I'm pretty sure everybody knows what I'm talking about, rogues' critical and dodge have become so high that it's ridiculous, this is due to the normal scaling and because their dex has gone way past 1k, I think this should be reconsidered before everyone caps, having a +100% dodge may seem normal, but it's not I mean it's already past 100%..
    The best solution would be setting a maximum, like 75% or 70%.
    Or change how dodge scales, but this might affect low levels aswell so this solution is not advised.
    And about crit, having 80% or 90% crit is basically hax, so crit should also have a maximum...
    P.s: please no drama,this is positive feedback and something important for the in-game mechanics, not a senseless "nerf rogue" thread.
    Whether u have 50 Dodge or 1.5k Dodge it doesn't matter, in games such as this Dodge is scaled to a max, if ur Dodge was 100% u should Dodge every since auto attack in PvP and Pve, just not the redzones in PvE and the skills in PvP. But it's not like this because Dodge is scaled to a max. So is crit.

For example crit is made in sections, like 5/10/15/20/25/30/35/40/45/50.. if u have 49.99 crit it will count as 45. (I can might be wrong tho, but someone explained me like this in the past).

Eventually it's all stats which are as good as useless.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

It is nerf rogue thread lol.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Dev has to explain this.. They shouldn't let us figure it by ourselves. #Dumb

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by You Mad Or Nah; 07-09-2017 at 02:34 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

(-_- ) nerf intous..

/11punches to thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

agree on this, a stat that is a probability should be kept as probability, as for how it should be solved, i have a different opinion, i think to change how crit / dodge scale with level and attribute points (not only dex) will be a better long term solution.
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to extrapayah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by extrapayah View Post
    agree on this, a stat that is a probability should be kept as probability, as for how it should be solved, i have a different opinion, i think to change how crit / dodge scale with level and attribute points (not only dex) will be a better long term solution.
    Yeah Dodge and critical are probabilities, they shouldn't be beyond 75%, let alone 100%...
    I think changing how crit and dodge scales with level will affect low levels as well, but it'll be the best solution.
    In the internet, you can be Whoever you want, I wonder why some people choose to become idiots...
    Intous - High Society

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by extrapayah View Post
    Yeah Dodge and critical are probabilities, they shouldn't be beyond 75%, let alone 100%...
    I think changing how crit and dodge scales with level will affect low levels as well, but it'll be the best solution.
    So you guys think low lvl rogues should get shafted just because of your personal problems at endgame? Nah, have fun getting farmed by rogues

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    So you guys think low lvl rogues should get shafted just because of your personal problems at endgame? Nah, have fun getting farmed by rogues
    Let me guess? You're a rogue twinking in low levels and this thread may touch your comfortability farming newbies.
    I tried to avoid drama by asking to keep this thread clean, but I guess drama queens are gonna be drama queens...
    And if you could read what I posted in the beginning I said that setting a maximum for dodge is not going to affect low levels and it's the best solution.
    And I'm just a casual player playing PvE and it's been a year since I went to PvP and I'm just worried about this game's mechanics, but some ppl really need to start drama...
    Intous - High Society

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Intous For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

sent from my iphone using tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Let me guess? You're a rogue twinking in low levels and this thread may touch your comfortability farming newbies.
    I tried to avoid drama by asking to keep this thread clean, but I guess drama queens are gonna be drama queens...
    And if you could read what I posted in the beginning I said that setting a maximum for dodge is not going to affect low levels and it's the best solution.
    And I'm just a casual player playing PvE and it's been a year since I went to PvP and I'm just worried about this game's mechanics, but some ppl really need to start drama...
    actually you said changing how dodge and crit scales with levels is the best solution, and u even stated that it will affect low levels. So how about instead of trying to twist your words to make this seem like anything other than a nerf rogue thread, u work on getting better at fighting rogues ok?

and yes I am a twink rogue. And Twink rogues were also devastated in the past when rogue armor was nerfed. and why was this? cuz people like you were complaining that ENDGAME rogues had too much armor. As a result, TWINK rogues got shafted and clashes consisted mostly of 3 tank 2 mage for months. I even had to buy an mm egg back then(this was before pet combo) just so i could use my rogue again without being absurdly squishy. So instead of assuming im trying to protect my "comfortability farming newbies", how about you consider the fact that your simply trying to prevent yourself from being "comfortably farmed" by rogues. noob.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Keep in mind I'm not an english speaker but not advised and best option is the opposite no?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mallouu View Post
    Keep in mind I'm not an english speaker but not advised and best option is the opposite no?
    there u go its bolded now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

When Rogues become Tank Cannons with that 100% Dodge (or even more) + Armor + a HUGE amount of Damage. Nerf will be needed or you are going to play against Rogues all the time. This game is not about your class, it's about 3 classes. Instead of coming to this forum and calling people "noobs", get yourself some skills and beat any Rogue with 100% Dodge + 3k Damage + their insane Critical % + more mana, the game or your skills won't let you do it bcoz Rogues are broken and the reason is your previous crying threads about nerf other classes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nea View Post
    When Rogues become Tank Cannons with that 100% Dodge (or even more) + Armor + a HUGE amount of Damage. Nerf will be needed or you are going to play against Rogues all the time. This game is not about your class, it's about 3 classes. Instead of coming to this forum and calling people "noobs", get yourself some skills and beat any Rogue with 100% Dodge + 3k Damage + their insane Critical % + more mana, the game or your skills won't let you do it bcoz Rogues are broken and the reason is your previous crying threads about nerf other classes.
    3k dmg hmm seems like you are talking about endgame in which DODGE IS USELESS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nea View Post
    I dont play endgame so these arent my problems. Clearly you havent read all the posts so i will excuse your ignorance. I am opposing changing how crit and dodge scales because this will affect low lvls aswell where a nerf is not needed. And i dont make threads to nerf other classes as u say. Ur entire post was a failure, learn to read for next time

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I dont play endgame so these arent my problems. Clearly you havent read all the posts so i will excuse your ignorance. I am opposing changing how crit and dodge scales because this will affect low lvls aswell where a nerf is not needed. And i dont make threads to nerf other classes as u say. Ur entire post was a failure, learn to read for next time
    Endgame is obviously more popular than a twink bracket. So if a nerf is needed at endgame im sure Sts will pick endgame over whatever is left of twink levels

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

low lvl twink dead just empty servers are what are left of it lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bmlty View Post
    Endgame is obviously more popular than a twink bracket. So if a nerf is needed at endgame im sure Sts will pick endgame over whatever is left of twink levels

Quote Originally Posted by You Mad Or Nah View Post
    low lvl twink dead just empty servers are what are left of it lol

and this is justification to screw over certian players in favor of others. Real nice community members u guys are. cancel that. More than easy enough to find a solution without touching low levels. I guess people are too narrowminded to consider that.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

and this is justification to screw over certian players in favor of others. Real nice community members u guys are. cancel that. More than easy enough to find a solution without touching low levels. I guess people are too narrowminded to consider that.
    End game rog pvp is what is screwed over. That's why you went to down to twink lvl because you know this