Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: lol stop asking me to leave a no host game!!

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

OK, this is getting ridiculous, primarily because BOTH sides are right! High level players are ruining the enjoyment of the Halloween content for Twinks AND Twinks are ruining the enjoyment of the Halloween content for high level players. It boggles the mind that STS did not see this coming, so if there is someone that all players should be calling 'NOOB', it is them. This is only day two of the Halloween content, and these lines are already heating up. I can't possibly see anyway it is going to get better unless they make it host-able and lock-able.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

No worries, i think everyone is annoyed on this one tbh :-)
    See u in game!
    Pakax | Eclipse GM
    Pakax - 76 Elf | Pakaxx - 71 Eagle | Pakaxxx - 71 Grizzly | ZeroKarma - 71 Zero Death Eagle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    OK, this is getting ridiculous, primarily because BOTH sides are right! High level players are ruining the enjoyment of the Halloween content for Twinks AND Twinks are ruining the enjoyment of the Halloween content for high level players. It boggles the mind that STS did not see this coming, so if there is someone that all players should be calling 'NOOB', it is them. This is only day two of the Halloween content, and these lines are already heating up. I can't possibly see anyway it is going to get better unless they make it host-able and lock-able.
    +1 completely agree
    Pakax | Eclipse GM
    Pakax - 76 Elf | Pakaxx - 71 Eagle | Pakaxxx - 71 Grizzly | ZeroKarma - 71 Zero Death Eagle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CodyBearr:451879
    Lol so every game for the Halloween quest/boss is occupied by some twinks trying to scale drops... The first few times I left because they asked nice and bought pots but after every game being like that I said no more so now every time the ask me to leave I just say no or boot if u can't boot then you leave lol cuz I'm staying! So all in all I'm not gonna help you scale pricy pinks man... And I'm not leaving anymore so if you see this ign codybearr don't bother asking
    Hells yea!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    I like this comment very true... Oh and my lv 10, 25, & 32 still get insulted if I get a good drop or join them at the right lv they say "leave now" "we don't know you" or my fav "we don't want you here noob!" lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

@RedRyder easier said then done regarding joining a game not occupied by twinks ... It's fine man if you look at my other comment about joining their game with my multiple lv twinks/low lv char they get just as mad and say so many rude things... Dude that was the worst is prob the richest guy in game lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff:452572

Could not agree more..if devs make the map hostable we can lock the game and this thread!
    gf.

Somewhere in the magical land of Texas :)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I'm gonna have a game where I sit in a game for high levels to join. I actually had a lv 61 someone come in a game, not move, and yell "get out noob! im gonna stay just so you cant get a low level pink!" and he followed me! Some people need to grow up. At least my quick text says, "I respectfully request that you find a new game, because we are farming." then "Thank you ". Thank you for all the people that leave!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

On a side note, I've been scaled farming for most of the day.

A lot of times, high levels entered. When I explained them, in a decent way, what we were doing, they ALL left (except for one... Was that you Cody? JkJk ).

Some of them even helped us clearing the mobs and then just left, to let us get our scaled drop from the boss. These were people I never met before too.

After reading this topic and its comments on the forum, I just wanted to throw it out there, things aren't always as bad as 'rumored' to be

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

I suggest making a level 20 character...
    Really makes you mad when high levels dont leave. Please be considerate
    Kaytar

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Whats all the huff about....im a lvl 60 mage and got a lvl 25 pink pumpkin chunker drop. As i recall, we had a couple of 50 peeps, one 35 peep, and one 20ish mage in the group. Lucky i guess.

Flaviano
    Soon to b 61 full int mage
    Last edited by festre; 10-18-2011 at 05:25 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

I actually did start checking out this year's halloween on my high levels. I joined high levels games in the manor though. If I saw all low levels, I didn't join or I left, so I think it's possible to play together.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

Heres what to do: dont join the boss lvl game, join a complete lvl before then u can easily 'make' your own game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CodyBearr View Post
    Lol so every game for the Halloween quest/boss is occupied by some twinks trying to scale drops... The first few times I left because they asked nice and bought pots but after every game being like that I said no more so now every time the ask me to leave I just say no or boot if u can't boot then you leave lol cuz I'm staying! So all in all I'm not gonna help you scale pricy pinks man... And I'm not leaving anymore so if you see this ign codybearr don't bother asking
    Two sides to this,
    One sts did a good job with maps but lack of being able to make games makes life tough for all, if there is a map full of low lvls and ur a high lvl. Its polite to just join a game that is listed under high lvl makers..

It is just as ignorant to have a high lvl order low lvls to leave a map cause " they are farming" just had this happen, had another upper come in and begin with rude remarks, really? If i have the boss almost deadnin my 26 all it is is spite as far as i can see, not only that but the maps respind in strength according to lvl, a room of low twinks and a 50-60 joins and everyone dies because the map become high lvl.. If i can join my 10-20-26-31-47- and 61 friends why cant others?
    Just saying no matter my lvl respect if a low is ignorant then stay! Lol if an upper is ignkrant i stay...

Pretty simp,e
    IF YOU BELIEVE YOU WILL ACHIEVE.....
    Just lady..tigerizstar..mivida..ladyhadazza..ladyhadasa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elyseon View Post
    Heres what to do: dont join the boss lvl game, join a complete lvl before then u can easily 'make' your own game
    Yes!!!
    IF YOU BELIEVE YOU WILL ACHIEVE.....
    Just lady..tigerizstar..mivida..ladyhadazza..ladyhadasa

NorthEast Ohio on the #1 Trout River next to Lake Erie
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I took the time to talk to a couple of people tonight that were higher levels. They dont understand what twink farming is. They did not know the zone drops were setup by level of players.

There was a couple that didnt understand how to use the search function.(I cryed a little when a 57 said they had no idea).

Some high levels are rude and wont leave. Some people just dont know wth were doing at low level's.
    Most of the people that I asked nice to leave. They went on there way. ((You will always have that one guy.))
    If they were there before me. I leave if I dont like the level of drops.
    """""""""There's a sucker born every minute" P. T. Barnum"""""""""

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

well techinally they were their first and if u wanted to join a game u should join a high lvl game since not intfering them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

In the present condition of the Halloween maps, it's very difficult to make a game just for twinks. I've been asked to leave and cursed at to leave all the same. I followed their wishes, but it was only temporary. After several failed attempts at the join button (due to so many players joining all the time), I used the alternative random option. I get put into random instances with random players of random levels. I leave to respect the wishes of the lower level players. After many, many, many, times of joining games to find a bunch of low-level players, I just decided to play the level. Curses, name-calling, and the like fly at the high-leveled players, such as my main. I know it's not fun to have a high-level character "mess up" the drop rates, but HALLOWEEN IS FOR ALL!! Don't treat characters outside the wanted range like they have some disease. Time spent on a video game is only so long, so there's no point in ruining the good time of an average player to make a quick online dollar.

I respect the players whom will allow everyone to join in the Halloween spirit without any interference of level difference.
    TVIS - 56 Warrior | Pocket Legends Founder
    TVIS - 35 Commando
    TVIS - 31 Male Vampire

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Yup Halloween is for all to be a part in! I honestly thought there were going to be just a bit more in this event. Just 3 maps that lock to free access after quests are complete. Wasn't last year's event bigger than this? Too much anger and people twinking for me to enjoy a simple run. Mixed info. Different emotions. Random
    -Santa Abe-

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Let me see.....PL is setup with the 1st char free. It's not in the Terms and Conditions that a second character (or twinks) is mandatory in order to enjoy the game. My main character paid 1k IG$ to have some fun in this holiday event, but I was told to leave....I told the twink to refund me the 1k, and it (since it's either a bear, bird or cat, lol!) wanted to give me a green lvl 20. What a dismay.

Let's get back to basic....only twinks (players with plats) get to celebrate Halloween or everyone get to celebrate Halloween?

I have but no choice to run this event with my low level and I never ask anyone to leave.
    Bjourd, Bjolt & Bjkarma.