Thread: Is there a way to gift gold/items to a workmate without getting us both banned?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Default Is there a way to gift gold/items to a workmate without getting us both banned?

Hi Arlorians, I've been semi-retired for a while now, and am considering full retirement. My workmate has recently started playing, and I'd like to give him my gold and items (about 25 million gold, random items like eggs and stuff). I'm not giving him my account, I want to keep it in case I come back.

I remember a few months ago people got insta-banned for gifting gold over some amount (5m perhaps?)- how can I avoid this? My workmate and I have shared an office for over a year and become really good friends. I want to help him out.

Any advice?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

No, you won't get banned by passing gold. As long there's no evidence that you disobeyed the ToS, you will be alright. I recently did passed over 10m and nothing happen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by acewasabi View Post
    Hi Arlorians, I've been semi-retired for a while now, and am considering full retirement. My workmate has recently started playing, and I'd like to give him my gold and items (about 25 million gold, random items like eggs and stuff). I'm not giving him my account, I want to keep it in case I come back.

I remember a few months ago people got insta-banned for gifting gold over some amount (5m perhaps?)- how can I avoid this? My workmate and I have shared an office for over a year and become really good friends. I want to help him out.

Any advice?
    Ya... I trade all day items like it, and not ban yet @.@, altho I do a lot of transfares for Friends (without adding stuffs in trade).. and nothing happened so far .-.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

thanks for the replies!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Actually in case you wanna make sure that nothing happens, just add some jewels in the trade window

And yes ofc you could just trade without anything on your side but tbh (and im often lending my gear and even gold) I also add something in the window just to have a better feeling.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Antispace View Post
    Actually in case you wanna make sure that nothing happens, just add some jewels in the trade window

And yes ofc you could just trade without anything on your side but tbh (and im often lending my gear and even gold) I also add something in the window just to have a better feeling.
    Are you scared being banned? Have you done some bad things?

Joke hehe. Better to be safe than sorry