Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: when it come to "complaints and compliments"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

@Av,
    Agreed!

totally agree with this bit

Ok agree except for "I for one, don't mind this update", but

:*

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    What I mean when I said I for one don't mind this update is I don't mind it because I know this was an awfully hurried update plus I'm a casual player.

There are other things like the massives in store available to be opened for 40 plat and the raid map that I do nott like at all.

I don't mind it because as a casual non plat using player(and nott having the time or inclination to level up with the gold ASAP) this expansion isn't only nott lucrative for a farmer looking to earn some gold coins.
    Plus the lack of communication and the developers banking on the handful of people who are vocal on the forums as what the mood in the game is. I can bet all my stash gold that STS probably saw the lowest activity within a week of this expansions release than any previous expansions. The raid as far I've been told isn't worth the exp grind to get to, for there is notthing there to farm except items which are aesthetic.

I'm banking on STS to release more content this expansion which is more friendly for the farmer who wants to make a quick buck!

I'll try nott to step on any toes when I say this but STS really does need to look at the ingame economy. The previous work they've on maps like planar tombs, mausoleum and the world influenced bosses plus the
    of RWTers is something most of appreciate but currently the game is so pro-p2p, I bet new players are struggling. Even I as a f2p player have some issues that would really be game changing and make for perfect quality of life updates.

P.S. Even though I really want to post about how some RWTers slipping thru system is affecting revenue for the sake of nott going off topic I'll refrain.
    omg my eyes ;O