Quote Originally Posted by mssweety View Post
if theres 1thing i learned on the forums is.. your angry and u want to get rid of your thoughts and type it all down with your anger (which i have done) you will not achive anything.
some ppl are really rude or the way they are expressing themselfs are a bit wrong and not nice or insulting noone does appreciate that.
since we all do love this game(otherwise we wouldnt play) we have to remember the fact that those ppl we rage at(sts) are actually those who are making things happen for us to spend our time/money in this game.
it is just like real life.
treat someone the way you wana get treated. and i belive if a dev deletes something must be coz the things they done arent getting appreciated and they are getting only bad words for all the time they spend to entertain us( i mean the game they made for us)

if the forums/threads would be kept friendly and polite i dont think threads would get deleted but then again tousends of ppl are playing this game everyone with a different mentality/background/behaviour/age what ever u wana name it
you can never make it right for everyone and theres always gona be those ppl who will comment something^not nice^which will lead to dramas/insulting/making fun of others(most experienced thing).amd this is why threads will get deleted.
not always only because the one who created the thread did/said something wrong.

as usuall,sry for my english but i guess its understandable

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
If you pay to support a game then you also have a voice but that's not the matter.
do remember the people who uses extra time on going to forum to tell what needs improvement should also be taking seriously.
You see what the problem is in what words I use, while i see the problem in what can be improved in game and which words I use to tell does not matter that much(I don't intensually want to write a rant thread as I know it's a waste of time).

I do not come to forum to release my anger, i come here yo inform the devs on what my/and others experience have been and the more they know about the game and the players the better.

Sendt fra min SM-G935F med Tapatalk