Quote Originally Posted by leslietheone View Post
If you pay to support a game then you also have a voice but that's not the matter.
do remember the people who uses extra time on going to forum to tell what needs improvement should also be taking seriously.
You see what the problem is in what words I use, while i see the problem in what can be improved in game and which words I use to tell does not matter that much(I don't intensually want to write a rant thread as I know it's a waste of time).

I do not come to forum to release my anger, i come here yo inform the devs on what my/and others experience have been and the more they know about the game and the players the better.

Sendt fra min SM-G935F med Tapatalk
oh my comment wasnt refering to you or to anything you said dont get me wrong. i was just sharing my thoughts that why i belive threads are getting deleted in generally. and i didnt see anything rude or bad in what u said in your thread. was just talking generally as i said. sry if it came across different didnt mean to offend you
and yes i do agree we need to share our thoughts about the game and only sts will profit from that ofc and im sure theyr gratefull coz if they wouldnt listen to the community this game wouldnt be as great as it is or it wouldnt have survived since 2012 sucsessfully (i think thats the word idk) so today if we still play this game it is because they do listen to what we have to say. if they implement our ideas or our wishes or not is a different thing.
but for sure they consider our options if it fits in their concept or if its doable etc.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk