Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: when it come to "complaints and compliments"

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mssweety View Post
    if theres 1thing i learned on the forums is.. your angry and u want to get rid of your thoughts and type it all down with your anger (which i have done) you will not achive anything.
    some ppl are really rude or the way they are expressing themselfs are a bit wrong and not nice or insulting noone does appreciate that.
    since we all do love this game(otherwise we wouldnt play) we have to remember the fact that those ppl we rage at(sts) are actually those who are making things happen for us to spend our time/money in this game.
    it is just like real life.
    treat someone the way you wana get treated. and i belive if a dev deletes something must be coz the things they done arent getting appreciated enough and are getting only bad words for all the time and efford they spend to entertain us( i mean the game they made for us)

if the forums/threads would be kept friendly and polite i dont think threads would get deleted but then again tousends of ppl are playing this game everyone with a different mentality/background/behaviour/age what ever u wana name it
    you can never make it right for everyone and theres always gona be those ppl who will comment something^not nice^which will lead to dramas/insulting/making fun of others(most experienced thing).amd this is why threads will get deleted.
    not always only because the one who created the thread did/said something wrong.and im sure every deleted thread was read by a dev and the opinions were noted and thats why we make those threads to get the attention of a dev.
    a deleted thread im sure was checked by a dev compared to a not deleted but not comment thread(by a dev) if u want to see it like that

as usuall,sry for my english but i guess its understandable

I'd like to say one thing about this part of text,
    "treat someone the way you wana get treated. and i belive if a dev deletes something must be coz the things they done arent getting appreciated enough and are getting only bad words for all the time and efford they spend to entertain us( i mean the game they made for us)"
    There is excellent point in this. But the thing I want to mention is that this game is business. According to your text i get a picture in my head saying that devs made this game totally for our entertainment. I believe that's little bit wrong. This game is as much business as some company which makes, let's say, phones or other usual stuff.

When you said that they delete stuff because they "aren't getting appreciated enough", i believe that's not the case. They get paid for their job and WE, players are their customers. So i can understand when people get very frustrated when they can't get what they wanted for their bucks.

It's pretty late and i'm tired so i hope you get my little point when my english is what it is :P

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nabhunter For This Useful Post: