Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: when it come to "complaints and compliments"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mssweety View Post
    if theres 1thing i learned on the forums is.. your angry and u want to get rid of your thoughts and type it all down with your anger (which i have done) you will not achive anything.
    some ppl are really rude or the way they are expressing themselfs are a bit wrong and not nice or insulting noone does appreciate that.
    since we all do love this game(otherwise we wouldnt play) we have to remember the fact that those ppl we rage at(sts) are actually those who are making things happen for us to spend our time/money in this game.
    it is just like real life.
    treat someone the way you wana get treated. and i belive if a dev deletes something must be coz the things they done arent getting appreciated enough and are getting only bad words for all the time and efford they spend to entertain us( i mean the game they made for us)

if the forums/threads would be kept friendly and polite i dont think threads would get deleted but then again tousends of ppl are playing this game everyone with a different mentality/background/behaviour/age what ever u wana name it
    you can never make it right for everyone and theres always gona be those ppl who will comment something^not nice^which will lead to dramas/insulting/making fun of others(most experienced thing).amd this is why threads will get deleted.
    not always only because the one who created the thread did/said something wrong.and im sure every deleted thread was read by a dev and the opinions were noted and thats why we make those threads to get the attention of a dev.
    a deleted thread im sure was checked by a dev compared to a not deleted but not comment thread(by a dev) if u want to see it like that

as usuall,sry for my english but i guess its understandable

I'd like to say one thing about this part of text,
    "treat someone the way you wana get treated. and i belive if a dev deletes something must be coz the things they done arent getting appreciated enough and are getting only bad words for all the time and efford they spend to entertain us( i mean the game they made for us)"
    There is excellent point in this. But the thing I want to mention is that this game is business. According to your text i get a picture in my head saying that devs made this game totally for our entertainment. I believe that's little bit wrong. This game is as much business as some company which makes, let's say, phones or other usual stuff.

When you said that they delete stuff because they "aren't getting appreciated enough", i believe that's not the case. They get paid for their job and WE, players are their customers. So i can understand when people get very frustrated when they can't get what they wanted for their bucks.

It's pretty late and i'm tired so i hope you get my little point when my english is what it is :P

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nabhunter For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

No need to rant/cry here in forums about you being ban or arguing with Sts staff for taking for ever to reply about some support . You know how many players play this game?MILLIONS I'm guessing. so if you want your problem to be resolve in a respective manner just PM justg he always here to lend a hand.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nabhunter View Post
    There is excellent point in this. But the thing I want to mention is that this game is business. According to your text i get a picture in my head saying that devs made this game totally for our entertainment. I believe that's little bit wrong. This game is as much business as some company which makes, let's say, phones or other usual stuff.

When you said that they delete stuff because they "aren't getting appreciated enough", i believe that's not the case. They get paid for their job and WE, players are their customers. So i can understand when people get very frustrated when they can't get what they wanted for their bucks.

It's pretty late and i'm tired so i hope you get my little point when my english is what it is :P
    thanks for the comment! and you are absolutly right. and yeah maybe entertain us wasnt the correct word to use

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    It's great to offer opinions (example: "I don't like plat for these dungeons"), even better to offer alternatives (example: "I'd be fine paying tokens or gold").

However, it is not fine to rant, or insult, or otherwise contribute towards a negative situation. (Example: "Boring. Another greedy cash-grab by lazy devs".)

We're here, and very interactive with the community. Accordingly, we don't want to wade through tons of poison to get feedback (just check some other games' forums and you'll see what I mean).

If you want us to hear you, be collaborative. We'll reciprocate.
    I am sure that you guys read about everything which gets posted on this forum. I also really think you are doing tons and tons of work behind the scenes which everyone appreciates. What I don't understand is that you say that the team is being very interactive with the community. Back in the day you would prepare us months in advance for a new expansion with screenshots, information and multiple contests. You even managed to set up one of the best contests this game ever had by working together with Kalizzaa and his Tour of Arlor contest. There were multiple STS people actively responding both here and on other social media and things were great. Those times seem to have completely changed because now most of us feel completely ignored or we get one of the standard replies (you'll be fine, shifty eyes etc).

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Slekki For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by You Mad Or Nah View Post
    No need to rant/cry here in forums about you being ban or arguing with Sts staff for taking for ever to reply about some support . You know how many players play this game?MILLIONS I'm guessing. so if you want your problem to be resolve in a respective manner just PM justg he always here to lend a hand.

Justg should be the 2nd option, support should always be active to help, don't take "always" literally.

Assuming you have 1k mail a day, then you should have the amount of employee that makes it possible for them to reply to those mail's.

It's like you go to Walmart and there is 1 employee behind the desk and 200 ppl waiting in line.

Remember justg is also just a human and there is only so much he can do

Sendt fra min SM-G935F med Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I think you took my post a bit too serious. There's aways people who think they vip status over other ppl which they want to be heard over others first. Sts has more games not just AL with Other players it's just not about just one person. Considering how small their staff is which probably get spammed with useless emails that ends up wasting their time, so I can understand why they behind on emails . If you been waiting for a response from staff and haven't got one just PM a dev here(is what I was trying to say)sorry for the misunderstanding. But PM a dev would be the sure way to get a fast and easy response if you really in a hurry to be heard
    #Btw Walmart has more money than the Sts company I would say, so it's Walmart fault for not hiring more employees. Also I don't think sts has enough money to hire more employees and come up with more content for AL 🤐so just bare with the Sts staff

Last edited by You Mad Or Nah; 07-11-2017 at 02:09 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

I think you took my post a bit too serious. There's aways people who think they vip status over other ppl which they want to be heard over others first. Sts has more games not just AL with Other players it's just not about just one person. Considering how small their staff is which probably get spammed with useless emails that ends up wasting their time, so I can understand why they behind on emails . If you been waiting for a response from staff and haven't got one just PM a dev here(is what I was trying to say)sorry for the misunderstanding. But PM a dev would be the sure way to get a fast and easy response if you really in a hurry to be heard
    #Btw Walmart has more money than the Sts company I would say, so it's Walmart fault for not hiring more employees. Also I don't think sts has enough money to hire more employees and come up with more content for AL 🤐so just bare with the Sts staff

Maybe yes, maybe no.

If money is the case, they should try to work together with the players. This can actually make the game improve a lot!

And yes as you said STS has more games, but probably not enough employees.

Maybe the part of creativity has to come together with the players. I mean, more discussions about some things, or develop things which players prefer.

I'm pretty sure there are a few really good players with awesome and productive idea's. (With good players I don't include "The President of Arlor, imo idk why he is the president of Arlor lol... #NoOffense), but those players which can setup a message nice and professional, without any drama or salty comments.

I also know I can be like annoying asf onhere.. but I'm 100% sure there are a lot of players which liked to help STS with their game.

(Not u Mohok, nor Leonpvp.. I'm sorry, but gotta Stay realistic)

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to runagain For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts

Hello there. I too had a post removed and after reading Justg's post, I realised that although I wasn't rude, I wasn't constructive in my criticism. I was and sorry to say this but still am disappointed in the new expansion. I have decided that it can be a good thing for me though. In the past, I'm sure most players will relate to this, I've raced to level cap. Well now I shall just take my time..do my dailies have a chat and maybe run a couple of xp maps then log out. It is not mandatory to cap quickly. Hope you all have a good day. Kind regards, Susie. P.S. to my AL friends, you know who you are...please don't delete your characters, what good would it do? I would cry.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by runagain View Post
    Maybe yes, maybe no.

If money is the case, they should try to work together with the players. This can actually make the game improve a lot!

And yes as you said STS has more games, but probably not enough employees.

Maybe the part of creativity has to come together with the players. I mean, more discussions about some things, or develop things which players prefer.

I'm pretty sure there are a few really good players with awesome and productive idea's. (With good players I don't include "The President of Arlor, imo idk why he is the president of Arlor lol... #NoOffense), but those players which can setup a message nice and professional, without any drama or salty comments.

I also know I can be like annoying asf onhere.. but I'm 100% sure there are a lot of players which liked to help STS with their game.

(Not u Mohok, nor Leonpvp.. I'm sorry, but gotta Stay realistic)
    Turn weapons into vanities, armor holders, those are some good ideas imo and I hope devs take those into consideration.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Turn weapons into vanities, armor holders, in store vanities those are some great ways to boost their sells I would say.
    Yeah, or adding new furnish or more housing slots xd

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Hmm I will say:

LVL 66 Arcane bow proc is as if you compressed STS into a proc.
    We need party-option for raid! :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by stricker20000 View Post
    Hmm I will say:

LVL 66 Arcane bow proc is as if you compressed STS into a proc.
    Maybe one hp bar is representing space and the other time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

@Av,
    Agreed!

totally agree with this bit

Ok agree except for "I for one, don't mind this update", but

:*

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

I think the biggest problem is sts set the bar really high for themselves early on. So we were spoiled with customer service easy 10/10 a couple years ago. Then sts got busier devoloping new games etc etc so they no longer have the resources to be instantly replying to support emails and go into the depth of threads they used to. Which is all very understandable. Its just like i said use set the bar really high them first couple years. So no hard feelings people just get frustrated.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

It's great to offer opinions (example: "I don't like plat for these dungeons"), even better to offer alternatives (example: "I'd be fine paying tokens or gold").

However, it is not fine to rant, or insult, or otherwise contribute towards a negative situation. (Example: "Boring. Another greedy cash-grab by lazy devs".)

We're here, and very interactive with the community. Accordingly, we don't want to wade through tons of poison to get feedback (just check some other games' forums and you'll see what I mean).

Hey gary, you have anytime to reply to my messages?
    I feel like your Ignoring them :3
    Take my matter seriously please.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leslietheone View Post
    If we don't talk about bans on forum and we don't get replies on the mail's from support, who are we supposed to get help from.
    Sorry if it seems I'm piissed, I'm generally curious.

I admit that the other thread was cranky, but the fact that numerous people that I know have at least ones said that the support team does not reply bac, is a problem.

Sendt fra min SM-G935F med Tapatalk
    Yeah Im waiting on a reply too, I think their busy atm with expansion

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    What I mean when I said I for one don't mind this update is I don't mind it because I know this was an awfully hurried update plus I'm a casual player.

There are other things like the massives in store available to be opened for 40 plat and the raid map that I do nott like at all.

I don't mind it because as a casual non plat using player(and nott having the time or inclination to level up with the gold ASAP) this expansion isn't only nott lucrative for a farmer looking to earn some gold coins.
    Plus the lack of communication and the developers banking on the handful of people who are vocal on the forums as what the mood in the game is. I can bet all my stash gold that STS probably saw the lowest activity within a week of this expansions release than any previous expansions. The raid as far I've been told isn't worth the exp grind to get to, for there is notthing there to farm except items which are aesthetic.

I'm banking on STS to release more content this expansion which is more friendly for the farmer who wants to make a quick buck!

I'll try nott to step on any toes when I say this but STS really does need to look at the ingame economy. The previous work they've on maps like planar tombs, mausoleum and the world influenced bosses plus the
    of RWTers is something most of appreciate but currently the game is so pro-p2p, I bet new players are struggling. Even I as a f2p player have some issues that would really be game changing and make for perfect quality of life updates.

P.S. Even though I really want to post about how some RWTers slipping thru system is affecting revenue for the sake of nott going off topic I'll refrain.
    omg my eyes ;O

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Here's a suggestion:

Back in the day you guys would occasionally host livestreams on Google Hangout.
    How about setting a certain date where you and another dev answer all of our questions. I can't imagine how stressfull and dissapointing it must be for you guys to have to read through the same negative comments (this includes me) over and over again. People are extremely bored with the game and important questions remain unanswered.

This would definitely bring some positivity into this community as we can actually see you guys still being passionate about this game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi Justg, this may be the wrong place for it, but can we please bounce BD server. We are having tribe errors. Thank you kindly. Cheers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Support is running about 3 days right now.

3) PM me your case # or IGN. Caveat: We aggressively go after gold and account buyers/sellers. If this is you, no need to bother. Additional caveat: I will look into your account to make sure you are playing nice.
    where is the privacy now-a-days? ...GOSH...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Savagekantus For This Useful Post: