Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: when it come to "complaints and compliments"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Default when it come to "complaints and compliments"

sts seem to delete all the complaints even tho some of them would actually make AL slightly better...just my opinion, done get offended and delete the thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

I'll write my biggest secret here cause this thread is getting deleted

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrm View Post
    I'll write my biggest secret here cause this thread is getting deleted
    You know it lol but it's the truth

Sendt fra min SM-G935F med Tapatalk

4.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

It's great to offer opinions (example: "I don't like plat for these dungeons"), even better to offer alternatives (example: "I'd be fine paying tokens or gold").

However, it is not fine to rant, or insult, or otherwise contribute towards a negative situation. (Example: "Boring. Another greedy cash-grab by lazy devs".)

We're here, and very interactive with the community. Accordingly, we don't want to wade through tons of poison to get feedback (just check some other games' forums and you'll see what I mean).

If you want us to hear you, be collaborative. We'll reciprocate.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    It's great to offer opinions (example: "I don't like plat for these dungeons"), even better to offer alternatives (example: "I'd be fine paying tokens or gold").

However, it is not fine to rant, or insult, or otherwise contribute towards a negative situation. (Example: "Boring. Another greedy cash-grab by lazy devs".)

We're here, and very interactive with the community. Accordingly, we don't want to wade through tons of poison to get feedback (just check some other games' forums and you'll see what I mean).

Ok. One simple question, why are you guys not entertaining the idea of completely removing the "paid access(plat or gold)" to this new dungeon? I mean every expansion we had till now were all free to enter so what changed now so suddenly that you have to charge such exorbitant rates for just one run? And, I would assume spending 66k or 50 plat to just gain exp isn't desirable for the majority of the player base.

7.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by saik1993 View Post
    Ok. One simple question, why are you guys not entertaining the idea of completely removing the "paid access(plat or gold)" to this new dungeon? I mean every expansion we had till now were all free to enter so what changed now so suddenly that you have to charge such exorbitant rates for just one run? And, I would assume spending 66k or 50 plat to just gain exp isn't desirable for the majority of the player base.
    To entertain an idea means to consider it, not to agree to it. We certainly did entertain the idea, we actually changed it from plat to gold based on our discussions (the game also needed a gold sink to offset the Maus runs).

I would consider this a productive conversation. I imagine the majority of the player base would also like us to drop prices on crates, or make it easier to level, or give them more gold, but it is this type of pressure that makes for a balanced game.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Then what was the meaning of my thread about the "slow reply by support" being deleted?

I was making that thread since we are asked to contact them about any issue related to bans, scams, bugs etc. Should be send to support, But if we have a waiting time that's 10 days then it's a bit of a problem.

Instead of giving any reply to the thread, You(devs) decide to delete it, I didn't rant in that thread and I'm not now, im seeking for answers.

Back in the days it took no time, 1-3hr or the next day. But now it's only ones a week.

I do appreciate devs being active in the forums but it's kinda sad that the forum is like the Chinese democracy

9.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #8
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leslietheone View Post
    Then what was the meaning of my thread about the "slow reply by support" being deleted?

I was making that thread since we are asked to contact them about any issue related to bans, scams, bugs etc. Should be send to support, But if we have a waiting time that's 10 days then it's a bit of a problem.

Instead of giving any reply to the thread, You(devs) decide to delete it, I didn't rant in that thread and I'm not now, im seeking for answers.

Back in the days it took no time, 1-3hr or the next day. But now it's only ones a week
    Well for one we don't talk about bans in the forums, and secondly it was a pretty snarky post, which is not productive either.
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

To entertain an idea means to consider it, not to agree to it. We certainly did entertain the idea, we actually changed it from plat to gold based on our discussions (the game also needed a gold sink to offset the Maus runs).

I would consider this a productive conversation. I imagine the majority of the player base would also like us to drop prices on crates, or make it easier to level, or give them more gold, but it is this type of pressure that makes for a balanced game.
    Wouldn't it be counter-productive then wherein the majority of the people won't bother running the dungeon cause of the price it requires ? Which makes the gold sink part futile?

Also why aren't the new crates farmable atleast in the new dungeons(or so I've heard)? Would make the grind a bit more desirable in my opinion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Well for one we don't talk about bans in the forums, and secondly it was a pretty snarky post, which is not productive either.
    If we don't talk about bans on forum and we don't get replies on the mail's from support, who are we supposed to get help from.
    Sorry if it seems I'm piissed, I'm generally curious.

I admit that the other thread was cranky, but the fact that numerous people that I know have at least ones said that the support team does not reply bac, is a problem.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

sts seem to delete all the complaints even tho some of them would actually make AL slightly better...just my opinion, done get offended and delete the thread
    if theres 1thing i learned on the forums is.. your angry and u want to get rid of your thoughts and type it all down with your anger (which i have done) you will not achive anything.
    some ppl are really rude or the way they are expressing themselfs are a bit wrong and not nice or insulting noone does appreciate that.
    since we all do love this game(otherwise we wouldnt play) we have to remember the fact that those ppl we rage at(sts) are actually those who are making things happen for us to spend our time/money in this game.
    it is just like real life.
    treat someone the way you wana get treated. and i belive if a dev deletes something must be coz the things they done arent getting appreciated enough and are getting only bad words for all the time and efford they spend to entertain us( i mean the game they made for us)

if the forums/threads would be kept friendly and polite i dont think threads would get deleted but then again tousends of ppl are playing this game everyone with a different mentality/background/behaviour/age what ever u wana name it
    you can never make it right for everyone and theres always gona be those ppl who will comment something^not nice^which will lead to dramas/insulting/making fun of others(most experienced thing).amd this is why threads will get deleted.
    not always only because the one who created the thread did/said something wrong.and im sure every deleted thread was read by a dev and the opinions were noted and thats why we make those threads to get the attention of a dev.
    a deleted thread im sure was checked by a dev compared to a not deleted but not comment thread(by a dev) if u want to see it like that

as usuall,sry for my english but i guess its understandable

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mssweety; 07-10-2017 at 02:33 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Hi just! Just going to write some thoughts...
    The xp kits in sore many people are disappointed in how much plat it costs. It might just be overpriced.
    As the expansion, it's great and I enjoy it.
    Since we are using houses more I would like to see some new furniture
    Dispite the negativity I appreciate the devs effort in giving us this expansion and I'm excited for the events.
    76 Lethoiun 71 Hymns 58 Selfocracy
    "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." J.R.R Tolkien

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mssweety View Post
    if theres 1thing i learned on the forums is.. your angry and u want to get rid of your thoughts and type it all down with your anger (which i have done) you will not achive anything.
    some ppl are really rude or the way they are expressing themselfs are a bit wrong and not nice or insulting noone does appreciate that.
    since we all do love this game(otherwise we wouldnt play) we have to remember the fact that those ppl we rage at(sts) are actually those who are making things happen for us to spend our time/money in this game.
    it is just like real life.
    treat someone the way you wana get treated. and i belive if a dev deletes something must be coz the things they done arent getting appreciated and they are getting only bad words for all the time they spend to entertain us( i mean the game they made for us)

if the forums/threads would be kept friendly and polite i dont think threads would get deleted but then again tousends of ppl are playing this game everyone with a different mentality/background/behaviour/age what ever u wana name it
    you can never make it right for everyone and theres always gona be those ppl who will comment something^not nice^which will lead to dramas/insulting/making fun of others(most experienced thing).amd this is why threads will get deleted.
    not always only because the one who created the thread did/said something wrong.

as usuall,sry for my english but i guess its understandable

If you pay to support a game then you also have a voice but that's not the matter.
    do remember the people who uses extra time on going to forum to tell what needs improvement should also be taking seriously.
    You see what the problem is in what words I use, while i see the problem in what can be improved in game and which words I use to tell does not matter that much(I don't intensually want to write a rant thread as I know it's a waste of time).

I do not come to forum to release my anger, i come here yo inform the devs on what my/and others experience have been and the more they know about the game and the players the better.

15.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #14
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

I do not come to forum to release my anger, i come here yo inform the devs on what my/and others experience have been and the more they know about the game and the players the better.
    This is the right way to communicate with us. Zero anger, just level, professional feedback.

If you come with snark, or rage, or trolling, then you do not get to participate in the conversation. We are always listening, we just may not decide what you want us to, but we always have the best interest of the game in mind.
    | | | |

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

If you pay to support a game then you also have a voice but that's not the matter.
    do remember the people who uses extra time on going to forum to tell what needs improvement should also be taking seriously.
    You see what the problem is in what words I use, while i see the problem in what can be improved in game and which words I use to tell does not matter that much(I don't intensually want to write a rant thread as I know it's a waste of time).

oh my comment wasnt refering to you or to anything you said dont get me wrong. i was just sharing my thoughts that why i belive threads are getting deleted in generally. and i didnt see anything rude or bad in what u said in your thread. was just talking generally as i said. sry if it came across different didnt mean to offend you
    and yes i do agree we need to share our thoughts about the game and only sts will profit from that ofc and im sure theyr gratefull coz if they wouldnt listen to the community this game wouldnt be as great as it is or it wouldnt have survived since 2012 sucsessfully (i think thats the word idk) so today if we still play this game it is because they do listen to what we have to say. if they implement our ideas or our wishes or not is a different thing.
    but for sure they consider our options if it fits in their concept or if its doable etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

This is the right way to communicate with us. Zero anger, just level, professional feedback.

If you come with snark, or rage, or trolling, then you do not get to participate in the conversation. We are always listening, we just may not decide what you want us to, but we always have the best interest of the game in mind.
    Will there be any changes to the reply rate on support@STS?

I know 2 people now who haven't got reply back from support For quite some time
    And my mail seems like won't be replied either.

I've only got info on how to behave in forum atm and as far as I know I haven't been cussing or ranting.

I just want to know what's up with the support reply rate.
    The only reply you will get most of the time is the bot, congratulating us for writing a mail and telling us to write about our info, which is fine but most of us just want to get our problem fixed and not talk to a bot
    Last edited by leslietheone; 07-10-2017 at 02:58 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Com on sts has the best forum every one knows that, do you even have a chance to give u r opinion about the game to a ceo? In sts u can do so

20.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #18
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Support is running about 3 days right now. If you have not gotten a reply:

1) Don't spam them to begin with (you go to the back of the queue with each new email)
    2) Check your spam filter to be sure they have not responded
    3) PM me your case # or IGN. Caveat: We aggressively go after gold and account buyers/sellers. If this is you, no need to bother. Additional caveat: I will look into your account to make sure you are playing nice.
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Support is running about 3 days right now. If you have not gotten a reply:

1) Don't spam them to begin with (you go to the back of the queue with each new email)
    2) Check your spam filter to be sure they have not responded
    3) PM me your case # or IGN. Caveat: We aggressively go after gold and account buyers/sellers. If this is you, no need to bother. Additional caveat: I will look into your account to make sure you are playing nice.
    thanks for all the replies, i do appreciate STS to be so open and reacable, ofc you have your limits and we apreciate you for being active in the forums

22.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #20
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

All good, thanks for the productive conversation
    | | | |