Quote Originally Posted by Spell View Post
Selling gears isnt sts issue.i mean cmon people chose to sell gears because they thought a set, which is insanely OP, was going to be allowed in pvp lol.....compensation because selling ones gear to go after a set that is obviously going to be FIX(not nerfed) im pretty sure most that sold gear thought they could run around like gods in pvp.that makes no sense to me.how many people iv seen who got upset because they just got arcane armor and new balanced weps/speed sets and then this set comes along and just takes a major poo on all that gear.i dont mean to sound rude but cmon use common sense guys it was going to be fixed. People here have gotten waaaaay to comfortable with Sts giving compensation for ignorance.

Sts has enough problems to deal with without catering to this sillyness.think how they feel already with everyone bein so mean about the expansion. Why would they wanna give compensation for all the complaining? Most of it isnt even helpful on how to help fix some of the issues just straight complaining. Yes the expansion was a lil different but hey u never know how things will turn out till you try. At least sts is trying different things.
Preach✌
//11