Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nightmare Set Nerf?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Suggestion to STS:
    A lot of this drama could have been avoided by simply including information about all new gear in the expansion Preview/Announcement thread.

e.g. "Nightmare set bonus only applies in Somberholt maps." That would have made it 100% clear that the functionality in PVP and other maps was not intended.

Msustro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Suggestion to STS:
    A lot of this drama could have been avoided by simply including information about all new gear in the expansion Preview/Announcement thread.

e.g. "Nightmare set bonus only applies in Somberholt maps." That would have made it 100% clear that the functionality in PVP and other maps was not intended.

Msustro
    Gold sink bro. Not too obvious but very well planned in my opinion. "You'll be ok.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by runagain View Post
    In first Life isn't a ponycamp, secondly I got asked to run timeds because you had a lack of banners. And the last it's a gamble you take, no need to be salty.

And if I didn't joined nutella, your guild would lack 4 banners, better watch what you're saying before you reply anything =)
    what does his guild lacking banners have to do anything with it? and its up to sts to decide whether they wanna compensate the players or not, so don't waste your time arguing for them as you are not related to them nor do you work for them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    what does his guild lacking banners have to do anything with it? and its up to sts to decide whether they wanna compensate the players or not, so don't waste your time arguing for them as you are not related to them nor do you work for them.
    You should Read the whole discussion before answering, if u did you would've seen that it wasn't me which started about banners. Tyvm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by runagain View Post
    You should Read the whole discussion before answering, if u did you would've seen that it wasn't me which started about banners. Tyvm
    Since u missed the point, I was just telling to stay on topic, which I think is nerfing nightmare set and some talk on compensation so whoever started it shud think again before posting off topic drama bringing posts and again it's sts who decides whether to compensate or not and ofc this is not targeted to anyone in particular