Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My thoughts on current PvP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by marsu4u View Post
    Meh stop complaining about pvp with 2 skills XD, man up and go play end game pvp, oh wait in your case woman up XD But seriously what the hells twink haha
    Try twinking and tell me what you think.
    Endgame pvp = 1 touch 1 kill but in twink its not we mages has more use in fights rather than playing Endgame where we just supply mana for rogs and tanks. Twink fights last longer than endgame fights and thats what makes it fun , competitive between guild is also fun making enemy and ally typing /g jjjj red legion is also part of a twink xD

Sent from my ASUS_Z011D using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

okay the best idea ive seen is : make new ring,belt and weapon which are better than current ones and the new gears shud not have awaken option.

this is only because people have already spent a lotta money on awakenings so this seems like the best option to me, feel free to give feed back.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Lightbulb

1x PVP gear set (no jewels /sockets needed introduce a new stat on tbose gear that reduces the incoming damage ect..) for any class + PETS will be left outside to have a break of nonstop of PVE runs......<---- this at endgame causes battles to last longer ergo to enjoy the pvp more....on top this would be absolutely fair gaming for any level...

So the main focus on pvp returns to show how you are skilled .... No more depending on pets/jewels ect.....just RAWW SKILLS 1337

And later on, working on various pvp battlefields ect...

Thank you for attention✌

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    okay the best idea ive seen is : make new ring,belt and weapon which are better than current ones and the new gears shud not have awaken option.

this is only because people have already spent a lotta money on awakenings so this seems like the best option to me, feel free to give feed back.
    Lol his is the dumbest suggestion I've seen. There are 2 possibilities:
    -
    1) It is even better than he old gear, including awakenings on old gear, and twink becomes even more unbalanced, which is good.
    2) It is not better than old gear including awakenings and it gets ignored.

Windmoore city waiting for honor ranked queue
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Wait wait...I heard something..*whoooosh* oh that's the price of everything going over majority of players heads nvm carry on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    -
    1) It is even better than he old gear, including awakenings on old gear, and twink becomes even more unbalanced, which is good.
    Thank you for your utterly useless feedback and your English (which is dumber than my suggestion) made it nearly impossible to understand what your point was but here is what I could make out from your speculative post so from your second point seems that new gear is worse than old ones the whole damn point is that new gear will be better than old ones so armour awakend weapons can continue but that more people should prefer the new stronger weapons, thats kinda the only way "I" can see and maybe smarter people than me can make much better suggestions *loses his hand after typing this long*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

-
    Don't act like your suggestion is the smartest one, peoples here to discussing not insulting.
    D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

make twinking great again :<

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I just hope there will be good news for low lv's by next year at least(I hope most for lv 16s) ...
    May be discourage borrowing stuff too from friends/fake friends somehow ....as some people I know of do bully a lot with their borrowed stuff...
    Just my opinion (also borrowing leads to scams mostly)
    Also hi to everyone
    Take care
    Last edited by zauilet; 07-16-2017 at 12:07 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Thank you for your utterly useless feedback and your English (which is dumber than my suggestion) made it nearly impossible to understand what your point was but here is what I could make out from your speculative post so from your second point seems that new gear is worse than old ones the whole damn point is that new gear will be better than old ones so armour awakend weapons can continue but that more people should prefer the new stronger weapons, thats kinda the only way "I" can see and maybe smarter people than me can make much better suggestions *loses his hand after typing this long*
    I typed this from my phone, and sometimes I miss the "t" key. I meant to say this, not his.

Aside from that, my point still remains. It is your English skills, or rather lack thereof, that make my point hard to understand.

My understanding of your point is that you want "stronger" gear, which can mean more armor and more damage only or more damage and less armor. If the new gear simply has enough damage to make it more worthwhile than the old gear with armor awakening, players will lose a significant amount of armor while gaining a lot of damage, making twink PvP much like end game, full of 1 hits or combos (which is a good thing). If you mean more armor and damage, that's not solving anything, just increasing the average stats of twinks.

Just to add, I completely understood that the raw stats of the new gear would be better than old gear. What wasn't clear was whether that would take into account awakenings, and what awakening you would take as average to make the comparison between old gear with awakening and new gear without.

Just to help you understand English, let me put it in simpler words.

Two possibilities:
    1) You were comparing new gear to old gear with awakening. In that case, refer above.

2) You were comparing new gear to old gear without awakening. In that case, new gear would have to be OP enough to entice players to sacrifice their 200-400 armor and 10 all stat awakenings and move to new gear, which probably would make PvP even more unbalanced.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zauilet View Post
    I just hope there will be good news for low lv's by next year at least(I hope most for lv 16s) ...
    May be discourage borrowing stuff too from friends/fake friends somehow ....as some people I know of do bully a lot with their borrowed stuff...
    Just my opinion (also borrowing leads to scams mostly)
    Also hi to everyone
    Take care
    your point is out of this thread, sir. tho lending items to your "real" mates on your guild does seem do help them which is the reason why some guilds cope with each other

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Guys low level pvp is dead get over it and go to higher levels. As for borrowing. It's ur gear and u can do whateva u wanna do with it. Guilds run on trust and friendship not just a bunch of op players coming together.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

I typed this from my phone, and sometimes I miss the "t" key. I meant to say this, not his.

Aside from that, my point still remains. It is your English skills, or rather lack thereof, that make my point hard to understand.

My understanding of your point is that you want "stronger" gear, which can mean more armor and more damage only or more damage and less armor. If the new gear simply has enough damage to make it more worthwhile than the old gear with armor awakening, players will lose a significant amount of armor while gaining a lot of damage, making twink PvP much like end game, full of 1 hits or combos (which is a good thing). If you mean more armor and damage, that's not solving anything, just increasing the average stats of twinks.

Just to add, I completely understood that the raw stats of the new gear would be better than old gear. What wasn't clear was whether that would take into account awakenings, and what awakening you would take as average to make the comparison between old gear with awakening and new gear without.

Just to help you understand English, let me put it in simpler words.

Two possibilities:
    1) You were comparing new gear to old gear with awakening. In that case, refer above.

2) You were comparing new gear to old gear without awakening. In that case, new gear would have to be OP enough to entice players to sacrifice their 200-400 armor and 10 all stat awakenings and move to new gear, which probably would make PvP even more unbalanced.
    What ever you said maybe be right or wrong and honestly I don't have the time to read that and I did not bother to read it but it's best not to act as kids and settle this this matter In a civilized way so if you think what I said is dumb then maybe it is or it's not because as humans we cannot always be right and that's all I will say, and next time don't waste a lot of your precious time typing such big posts as its a pain to my eyes to read, just sit back relax and have fun because after all this is just a game ;-)
    Last edited by shadowronn; 07-16-2017 at 02:01 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

One star from me in play store. Hope that works.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk
    my entry is my signature!
    quileos: my guess is 1999

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by quileos View Post
    One star from me in play store. Hope that works.

This game not for everyone. Go back to playing fun run or something😂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by You Mad Or Nah View Post
    This game not for everyone. Go back to playing fun run or something
    Exactly! Although I can argue the same for Google playstore

my entry is my signature!
    quileos: my guess is 1999

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

What ever you said maybe be right or wrong and honestly I don't have the time to read that and I did not bother to read it but it's best not to act as kids and settle this this matter In a civilized way so if you think what I said is dumb then maybe it is or it's not because as humans we cannot always be right and that's all I will say, and next time don't waste a lot of your precious time typing such big posts as its a pain to my eyes to read, just sit back relax and have fun because after all this is just a game ;-)
    I love how you pretend like you didn't have the time to read that. It probably would have taken you less time to read that than type this up (assuming you can read much faster than you can type).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Well only because you like Endgame "PVP" Doesent mean everyone likes. If people like me, want to play Low level PVP, We do it. And we complain about it, try to get it Active.

That was so useless, but ty for bump.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by megative View Post
    your point is out of this thread, sir. tho lending items to your "real" mates on your guild does seem do help them which is the reason why some guilds cope with each other
    NOTE : my post describes why lv 16/17 died if interested go ahead and read
    Although I'm not sure if there r some really big moths at other lv's too
    @megative nd skilledpvp l,Do u really expect me to repeat all the **** of mmph people again?I'm not being rude and I don't want to start drama here either....
    Borrow if u want to no one is stopping u ofc but bullying people who have their own gear... with those borrowed gears....that's what sounds really stupid to me.."Elibs/lightsout"
    And back to topic all those bully which I say does include a majority of trash talks which some people do with their borrowed gear that being said many people who worked for their stuff in this very expensive stage of the game end up quitting
    The reason : too much TT from borrowers/p2p/very much negative comments to hard working PvP players/the current game economy/awakenings and many other reasons
    That being said a bunch of lv 16/17 people who did the same as I mentioned have been a major reason for migration of other lv 16/17 people from the 16-17 bracket u want to know the names?ask a person named worm(lv 16) although idk he is still active or not
    But for sure the remains of a lv 15 guild called as "NVM" did quit also people of "SUCCESSION"/" IDC"/"DIGNITY" etc.
    Yes its true and these talks also include makings things personal just bcoz of a game
    And there is no need to think that I quit coz of u
    I quit bcoz I don't plan to become a borrower in my real life
    And just like as a person named hail has mentioned many a times I also have a real life and can't spend 8-9 hrs on a game (not even 1 hr ATM)
    And there is no need to be strange to me and call me a "sir"
    Ur free to do TT as u did back at lv 16 and call me nab/rename other things
    As this post will already start drama so won't b replying back to any comment related to my post
    Thanks to all for reading
    Have a good day
    Last edited by zauilet; 07-16-2017 at 06:12 AM.
    THE MOST SAD THING ABOUT BETRAYAL:-
    IT NEVER COMES FROM AN ENEMY
    MMPH DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THAT,GL!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zauilet View Post
    NOTE : my post describes why lv 16/17 died if interested go ahead and read
    Although I'm not sure if there r some really big moths at other lv's too
    @megative nd skilledpvp l,Do u really expect me to repeat all the **** of mmph people again?I'm not being rude and I don't want to start drama here either....
    Borrow if u want to no one is stopping u ofc but bullying people who have their own gear... with those borrowed gears....that's what sounds really stupid to me.."Elibs/lightsout"
    And back to topic all those bully which I say does include a majority of trash talks which some people do with their borrowed gear that being said many people who worked for their stuff in this very expensive stage of the game end up quitting
    The reason : too much TT from borrowers/p2p/very much negative comments to hard working PvP players/the current game economy/awakenings and many other reasons
    That being said a bunch of lv 16/17 people who did the same as I mentioned have been a major reason for migration of other lv 16/17 people from the 16-17 bracket u want to know the names?ask a person named worm(lv 16) although idk he is still active or not
    But for sure the remains of a lv 15 guild called as "NVM" did quit also people of "SUCCESSION"/" IDC"/"DIGNITY" etc.
    Yes its true and these talks also include makings things personal just bcoz of a game
    And there is no need to think that I quit coz of u
    I quit bcoz I don't plan to become a borrower in my real life
    And just like as a person named hail has mentioned many a times I also have a real life and can't spend 8-9 hrs on a game (not even 1 hr ATM)
    And there is no need to be strange to me and call me a "sir"
    Ur free to do TT as u did back at lv 16 and call me nab/rename other things
    As this post will already start drama so won't b replying back to any comment related to my post
    Thanks to all for reading
    Have a good day
    Sorry. Even though most of the time, I am or other geared mates are the one who lends items to my guildies because, we love to help our mates. Your point is your guild can never be like ours. Why so jealous bruh?