Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My thoughts on current PvP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Default My thoughts on current PvP

Yo, currently im playing for a long time at low level pvp (8) and we r at 900 armor atm.
    Since the new Pet Dreambot came out (with even more armor) warriors n mages will have 1.3k+ Armor.
    Dreambot is useless for Rogue cause no Crits.

If the pet wont get cheaper it wont be a problem, but if it is, Rogues will be useless and Clashes even more Endless.

I would love to see one Week PVP Without Awaks, and let's see how long clashes gonna take then. Or maybe just do some PVP Event to make PVP Active again, because most of the Levels are dead now.

What ya'll think?
    Last edited by Justg; 07-19-2017 at 10:00 AM. Reason: less title drama

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lizzie AL For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I agree pvp is a lot less active now then it was back in the 36 days it was packed guild fights and just random pvp and even the twinks were packed but now I've gone to diff twink levels and still see no one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Wavings For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Since the most ppl already use mm, it won't be +450 in first, but just 450-228 = 222 armor, which is a huge diff with 450. And tho gain some dmg less Armor awakenings and you'll be fine :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Let's change the title of "Spacetime Wanna destroy PVP" to "Spacetime did destroy PVP" Look even if the pet was not useful to rogues, there was another pet for mages or warriors they did this on purpose so twinks will go endgame.

This is unfortunately the truth and it has started since awakenings were introduced and you know what would've take less time STS can just better remove the XP disable filter in options because it takes less time, instead they just make this two-legged military backpack monkey with a golden ancient coin as face.

Thumbs up for time consuming "Looks the other side with both eyes"

Even if the new Arcane pet is cheap it's not a problem let them introduce awakening to amulet no problem let them put awakenings on all items. There had been hope if they might not have ignored the community @Justg - you'll be fine

What are players going to do less play or not at all? This is the end result to spend more platinum, which is okay as long as there is a balance in the game, which is why it is not bad for us as twinks "if" there's balance but there is no more. Maybe try lvl 43 if you like it if not unfortunately there is not much else left.

I myself had been there since awakenings and i was very bright and i speak from experience as a professional twink.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Keep up the good work STS. More op armor pets and more awaken slots.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

There's something called heroic pets

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Ofcourse they are, but i use Mishi as Passive, Magma as AA And Happienes MM Because every other Heroic is useless for rog.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie AL View Post
    Ofcourse they are, but i use Mishi as Passive, Magma as AA And Happienes MM Because every other Heroic is useless for rog.
    Heroics with a lot of Regen (Uries for example) isn't useless at all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

It's fine because twink pvp is already pretty much over a year back.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Simply remove pets from pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Would love to hear the input of a dev in this discussion.
    I wanna know where they want the game to be heading.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Im with lizzie 100% twinking is ruined if you twink low level the fights can literally be endless maybe the awakens need to be based of character level. Just an idea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

At my level they are useless, runa!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Anyways, what i'm mean with that thread is, that Spacetime have to do something. Maybe just remove Armor Awaks from level 61 Below or Something. Im simply to lazy to level up, and i dont even want, i play pvp since i came into that game and i see pvp dieng... or it's dead already ....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Regardless of the new pets armor low lvls already have to much armor between mm and awakes. Its to late to fix anything current all lvls pretty much need the dmg/armor ratio of lvl 61. My 13 rogue has higher dmg than most 15s and i can barely put a dent in tanks with 1.3k armor or higher. If sts doesnt want to spend time on low lvls then just give us a full mythic, arcane or set rarity items and let us be done with it. The scaling for low lvls is currently making all legendary gear worse then previous gear. So theres no point in even scaling new items to begin with. I dont understand sts logic on abandoning low lvls in recent years. Low lvls were probally close in contributing to funding this game as endgame players are since plat has pretty much been the only way for low lvls to make gold. Has sts not noticed that most players started quitting because the lack of attention low lvls has gotten. Low lvl players started quitting and everything kinda went into the domino effect from there. So at this point regardless of the new pet the armor is just way to high for low lvls and the dmg right now will never be high enough to counter the armor. New scaled gear is the only way to balance low lvls imo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Thats an Awesome Idea! And i agree, pvp at low level became like "You need golds or you Lose" Without Tavern, Keys and MM You are useless. That around 7m, + You need at least 150 armor on Weapon and Ring...

That Means only Rich People only get into pvp now, Means they are not much.

New Gear will be super Nice, and maybe without Awaks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kickazzrogue View Post
    Regardless of the new pets armor low lvls already have to much armor between mm and awakes. Its to late to fix anything current all lvls pretty much need the dmg/armor ratio of lvl 61. My 13 rogue has higher dmg than most 15s and i can barely put a dent in tanks with 1.3k armor or higher. If sts doesnt want to spend time on low lvls then just give us a full mythic, arcane or set rarity items and let us be done with it. The scaling for low lvls is currently making all legendary gear worse then previous gear. So theres no point in even scaling new items to begin with. I dont understand sts logic on abandoning low lvls in recent years. Low lvls were probally close in contributing to funding this game as endgame players are since plat has pretty much been the only way for low lvls to make gold. Has sts not noticed that most players started quitting because the lack of attention low lvls has gotten. Low lvl players started quitting and everything kinda went into the domino effect from there. So at this point regardless of the new pet the armor is just way to high for low lvls and the dmg right now will never be high enough to counter the armor. New scaled gear is the only way to balance low lvls imo.
    this. I was a long time lvl 17 rogue. I quit for awhile back in october but i started again with a lvl 16. As soon as i saw this pet I decided to quit 16. Twinks were killed by Pet combos, Awakenings, and Tav/locations. You used to be able to make a twink for a few million gold. but then they doubled the amount of things you need to be able to compete with people and twinks eventually started dying. This new pet was the last straw for me. lvl 16 rogues will be able to have 1.8k armor plus. taht is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Back when rogues armor was nerfed, they had around 2k OVER LVL 40. Now 1.8k at lvl 16. Gg. This is how twinks died. I'm very sad to say it but I will never be returning to the bracket I played in for years. trying out 43 we will see how it goes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

They have trying to decrease twink population, because long time ago peoples mostly playing at low level. They did this because less peoples playing their endgame content back then. Boom, they finally did that!

Read this:
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?369130-Characters-at-different-levels
    Last edited by Donquixoth; 07-14-2017 at 06:08 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Donquixoth For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Donquixoth View Post
    They have trying to decrease twink population, because long time ago peoples mostly playing at low level. They did this because less peoples playing their endgame content back then. Boom, they finally did that!

Read this:
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...fferent-levels
    Well if sts wants to balance the population across all levels which I can understand, they should make endgame content more farmable or something else that attracts both f2p and p2p players rather than destroying twinks to force people to lvl up for endgame.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie AL View Post
    Yo, currently im playing for a long time at low level pvp (8) and we r at 900 armor atm.
    Since the new Pet Dreambot came out (with even more armor) warriors n mages will have 1.3k+ Armor.
    Dreambot is useless for Rogue cause no Crits.

If the pet wont get cheaper it wont be a problem, but if it is, Rogues will be useless and Clashes even more Endless.

I would love to see one Week PVP Without Awaks, and let's see how long clashes gonna take then. Or maybe just do some PVP Event to make PVP Active again, because most of the Levels are dead now.

What ya'll think?
    Meh stop complaining about pvp with 2 skills XD, man up and go play end game pvp, oh wait in your case woman up XD But seriously what the hells twink haha
    YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/marsu4u