Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My thoughts on current PvP

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by megative View Post
    Sorry. Even though most of the time, I am or other geared mates are the one who lends items to my guildies because, we love to help our mates. Your point is your guild can never be like ours. Why so jealous bruh?
    Don't put yourself over other ppl that's actually just rude and if you come here to brag just don't come to forums... Also keep lending gear sooner or later you ain't getting it back trust me. People are noticing how foolish ppl can be to easily lend their gear and I'm 100% sure they plotting . If your attitude is like this and you're a GM of a guild wkwk.
    The job of a GM is not to talk down on any other player or GM but at least help them.
    Last edited by You Mad Or Nah; 07-17-2017 at 06:07 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by You Mad Or Nah View Post
    Don't put yourself over other ppl that's actually just rude and if you come here to brag just don't come to forums... Also keep lending gear sooner or later you ain't getting it back trust me. People are noticing how foolish ppl can be to easily lend their gear and I'm 100% sure they plotting . If your attitude is like this and you're a GM of a guild wkwk.
    The job of a GM is not to talk down on any other player or GM but at least help them.
    ^^ Well said

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Popcorn Popcorn 5$ each.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Donquixoth For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

nice to know that you are not well informed, mega mainly isnt the guildmaster and second of all mega doesnt lend his gear to anyone except one guy and not for long that too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

sad to say. But , the subject of my reply was what happened before on that certain bracket and as much as I don' want to push your button. He mentioned my name thats why I replied

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

if twink pvp is dead, is it because of sts? no, not at all. There are no more random players and lb and so low levels cant farm them. Im happy to see low levels are dead. Thank you sts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Lol no worries calm down these mmph people are like this only
    Posting the proof of borrowing on yt next yr
    *still have the line chat*
    I just hope u guys will still b here next year then we will talk
    FACE TO FACE! once again
    Also it is very surprising how fake people can be I see also those things /sir/mam at end of each post but never ever did I see these in the game?not only me but to some other person who u met for first who was on ur opp team in a PvP map
    Always start with bragging and TT
    Gl if u get anywhere with such attitude where instead of telling ur guild people to stand on their feet u r spoon feeding them with ur items u lend and instead of first learning to be patient....the first thing they learn is being rude...as no efforts were done to get those items just bcoz u know a person in RL and borrow his gear and b rude to people round globe of al
    GG
    Last edited by zauilet; 07-20-2017 at 08:15 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zauilet View Post
    Lol no worries calm down these mmph people are like this only
    Posting the proof of borrowing on yt next yr
    *still have the line chat*
    I just hope u guys will still b here next year then we will talk
    FACE TO FACE! once again
    Also it is very surprising how fake people can be I see also those things /sir/mam at end of each post but never ever did I see these in the game?not only me but to some other person who u met for first who was on ur opp team in a PvP map
    Always start with bragging and TT
    Gl if u get anywhere with such attitude where instead of telling ur guild people to stand on their feet u r spoon feeding them with ur items u lend and instead of first learning to be patient....the first thing they learn is being rude...as no efforts were done to get those items just bcoz u know a person in RL and borrow his gear and b rude to people round globe of al
    GG
    omfg dude this is a game, not yours or someone's life.... there is no need to be so overdramatic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    omfg dude this is a game, not yours or someone's life.... there is no need to be so overdramatic.
    Lol I'll b very honest here ...
    After playing this game for 3yrs or so and being a pure non plat in my full life here I do take it to b serious XD
    But ofc its normal that anyone would feel humiliated by TT from a "pro" who is not pro cause of his/her efforts but pro coz of another person's gear
    + from the very beginning I have a special taste for PvP even though I'm a a little above average players I play PvP for fun ofc like most people try to bro but due to a "VAST" amount of TT by a guild called as mmph (i guess the name must b borrowed too like gear :P)has made it personal with majority of lv 16-17 people who use their own gear on PvP and I'm just 1 of those people trying to bring out the reality of those here on forums
    What all I speak rn (this might sound even more dramatic :/) is on behalf of my lv 16-17 friends/IDC/few people of NVM/SUCCESSION (no one has asked me to say all this)
    U cannot conquer the world with borrowed gears
    U cannot prove other person weak as u r using borrowed gear
    U cannot brag as those items r not urs
    U cannot TT because in the end u r the one fighting with borrowed gear
    In the end ...humiliating another person with borrowed gear proves nothing but how immature/weak in reality/coward/no social skills/no guts
    That's all I have to say
    If people could get all the respect they want by borrowing stuff
    People like Zeus/mssweety/answer/kalizaa etc. (There r many others can't remember names cause haven't player for last few months)would become what they are today...just in a single day by borrowing and borrowing and borrowing
    And yes I take this game to b a challenge and serious too.
    (I hope I'm not the only 1 who takes this game seriously in such a big world of arlor )
    Last edited by zauilet; 07-20-2017 at 09:50 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zauilet View Post
    Lol I'll b very honest here ...
    After playing this game for 3yrs or so and being a pure non plat in my full life here I do take it to b serious XD
    But ofc its normal that anyone would feel humiliated by TT from a "pro" who is not pro cause of his/her efforts but pro coz of another person's gear
    + from the very beginning I have a special taste for PvP even though I'm a a little above average players I play PvP for fun ofc like most people try to bro but due to a "VAST" amount of TT by a guild called as mmph (i guess the name must b borrowed too like gear :P)has made it personal with majority of lv 16-17 people who use their own gear on PvP and I'm just 1 of those people trying to bring out the reality of those here on forums
    What all I speak rn (this might sound even more dramatic :/) is on behalf of my lv 16-17 friends/IDC/few people of NVM/SUCCESSION (no one has asked me to say all this)
    U cannot conquer the world with borrowed gears
    U cannot prove other person weak as u r using borrowed gear
    U cannot brag as those items r not urs
    U cannot TT because in the end u r the one fighting with borrowed gear
    In the end ...humiliating another person with borrowed gear proves nothing but how immature/weak in reality/coward/no social skills/no guts
    That's all I have to say
    If people could get all the respect they want by borrowing stuff
    People like Zeus/mssweety/answer/kalizaa etc. (There r many others can't remember names cause haven't player for last few months)would become what they are today...just in a single day by borrowing and borrowing and borrowing
    And yes I take this game to b a challenge and serious too.
    (I hope I'm not the only 1 who takes this game seriously in such a big world of arlor )
    Nobody cares. Mmph only came to the bracket after it was dying already. They wouldve been stomped by old guilds if they stuck around

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    Nobody cares. Mmph only came to the bracket after it was dying already. They wouldve been stomped by old guilds if they stuck around
    That is exactly my point!! Thanks for helping me out lol :P
    Bcoz the other day I saw a person saying in ...idk in mmph guild thread I guess,that "wow I have heard so much bout these people they r currently dominating their bracket"
    I just want to remove this false impression from everyone's mind
    Call it hatred yes I hate these people because making things personal...they were the one who started it as there is no bravery in ...(read what I posted in my last post :/)
    Thnx
    THE MOST SAD THING ABOUT BETRAYAL:-
    IT NEVER COMES FROM AN ENEMY
    MMPH DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THAT,GL!!