Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Charmed mobs new arcane staff!!!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

#BLUELIVESMATTER

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by illwilly View Post
    Its sad that 51 mythic staff 46 and 56 arcane staffs more usefull then new staff. Ive tested the 66 arcane staff in alott of maus5-6 runs now and the wildfire and immo banish is still op on mobs, dragon staff dot and buff is still op on bosses (been testing gun to and same issue).
    One solution would be making a scroll costing a few millions gold or 100plat that transfer weapon proc (staff-staff gun-gun sword-sword and so on). That or buff the charm to hit all mobs like wildfire and let bosses be charmed and take dmg compareable to dragon staff.. just my opinion. Thanks
    I cannot stress how many times I've said this

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by illwilly View Post
    Its sad that 51 mythic staff 46 and 56 arcane staffs more usefull then new staff. Ive tested the 66 arcane staff in alott of maus5-6 runs now and the wildfire and immo banish is still op on mobs, dragon staff dot and buff is still op on bosses (been testing gun to and same issue).
    One solution would be making a scroll costing a few millions gold or 100plat that transfer weapon proc (staff-staff gun-gun sword-sword and so on). That or buff the charm to hit all mobs like wildfire and let bosses be charmed and take dmg compareable to dragon staff.. just my opinion. Thanks
    No need to start transferring procs from one weapon to another. I believe this has already been discussed in another thread and it didn't go very well...
    Last edited by You Mad Or Nah; 07-22-2017 at 11:45 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I'v seen the banish proc of 66 arc weap works not bad. It makes m6 runs significantlt faster. However, the charming is not very practical.