Quote Originally Posted by You Mad Or Nah View Post
Thanks for telling all the stuff I already knew bud. Im pretty sure Sts has a made a decent amount of cash of the recent plat sells. Yea I'm going to spend more money so I can get rush events that ain't worth running. If Sts can reply to one of the threads of ppl suggesting great ideas (imo)and say something they like"we might release something similar to it but lacking funds" im 99.9% sure the community would support them with buying plat in order to get a decent expansion or PvP map. But I'm not sure if Sts just ignoring us or lacking communication skills?... Btw Tell me How to get rich without spending any real money in this game at this point? Please tell me I'll make sure to tell all the new players your advice
You got the possibility to run Mausoleum runs and earn ~200k per map with gl weapons which arent expensive anymore.
And idk whether you know how to program or not but just bringing the idea doesn't really help you. I recently programmed a simple 2D tower defense and it took me over 48hours of work to just design all the entities i been using. And I can swear you that it is even way more work if you have to design all these things in 3d with all the animations those entities need, and im not mentioning​ the time of programming you have to put into it if you want a bug-free game, which sts really was able to do if you compare it to other mmorpg's where more people been working on it. Ofc they had bugs like the cake event et cetera too but it had been a quite assessable amount of bugs.
Furthermore STS doesn't ignore their community, but would you answer to a community that is just complaining about stuff they have no clue how much effort it takes to create such things?