Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 66666 the conspiracy theory

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dynimite View Post
    Is the 666 theme a sign of end of game? Maybe its sts way of telling everyone to go to hell from all the complaints?? 0.o

That explains why my ping always 666😈 #Exposed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dynimite View Post
    Is the 666 theme a sign of end of game? Maybe its sts way of telling everyone to go to hell from all the complaints?? 0.o
    Lol i think you nailed it !
    Im dyin xD

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Spell For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spell View Post
    Lol i think you nailed it !
    Im dyin xD
    Ha ha I think so too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

It's been about deaths because they trying to kill the game :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    BELIEVE IT!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xxsoifongxx View Post
    It's been about deaths because they trying to kill the game :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wtf is this, for real. It's their game and it's (if im right) the most active game so they would damage themselves more than us if they kill it. And trust me whatever they brang out, im playing since s3, it's always like the whole community is crying. And of course some changes are bad but what do you want? A game that is so easy that you can, without putting any effort in it, be op? Trust it's like cheating in games, at the first it's quite fun but after some time of playing the game is becoming boring and you wish you could play it again without cheats.
    So instead of just posting dumb s*** on the forums you could go and make some constructive critique or farm more gold and try to fulfil your goals.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Antispace View Post
    Wtf is this, for real. It's their game and it's (if im right) the most active game so they are damaging themselves more than us. And trust me whatever they brang out, im playing since s3, it's always like the whole community is crying. And of course some changes are bad but what do you want? A game that is so easy that you can, without putting any effort in it, be op? Trust it's like cheating in games, at the first it's quite fun but after some time of playing the game is becoming boring and you wish you could play it again without cheats.
    So instead of just posting dumb s*** on the forums you could go and make some constructive critique or farm more gold and try to fulfil your goals.
    If it's dumb then don't read it bud. Anyone Is free to post anything here(except anything that violates forum rules)Btw we don't want the game to be "easy" we the community want something worth running and maybe some new PvP maps or Real expansion since many vet players quitting due to the lack of STS implementing some ideas that the AL community would enjoy.
    -You Mad or Nah?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by You Mad Or Nah View Post
    If it's dumb then don't read it bud. Anyone Is free to post anything here(except anything that violates forum rules)Btw we don't want the game to be "easy" we the community want something worth running and maybe some new PvP maps or Real expansion since many vet players quitting due to the lack of STS implementing some ideas that the AL community would enjoy.
    -You Mad or Nah?
    How should I know that it's dumb without reading it? U even thought about that? Furthermore it has got nothing to do with the og topic at all. And if you, the community, want something that is worth running and want more updates and newer things, then you, the community, have to spend money for this game with buying plat, because sts doesn't have a big staff and ain't a big company but still they are able to provide you, the community, a totally free-to-play game where you can get rich without spending one dollar for it.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Antispace View Post
    How should I know that it's dumb without reading it? U even thought about that? Furthermore it has got nothing to do with the og topic at all. And if you, the community, want something that is worth running and want more updates and newer things, then you, the community, have to spend money for this game with buying plat, because sts doesn't have a big staff and ain't a big company but still they are able to provide you, the community, a totally free-to-play game where you can get rich without spending one dollar for it.
    Thanks for telling all the stuff I already knew bud. Im pretty sure Sts has a made a decent amount of cash of the recent plat sells. Yea I'm going to spend more money so I can get rush events that ain't worth running. If Sts can reply to one of the threads of ppl suggesting great ideas (imo)and say something they like"we might release something similar to it but lacking funds" im 99.9% sure the community would support them with buying plat in order to get a decent expansion or PvP map. But I'm not sure if Sts just ignoring us or lacking communication skills?... 🤔Btw Tell me How to get rich without spending any real money in this game at this point? Please tell me I'll make sure to tell all the new players your advice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Yes
    YES you two fightFIGHT! Feel the anger consume the last vestige of your human souls as darkness becomes you and finally

*cough*
    Oops nm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by You Mad Or Nah View Post
    Thanks for telling all the stuff I already knew bud. Im pretty sure Sts has a made a decent amount of cash of the recent plat sells. Yea I'm going to spend more money so I can get rush events that ain't worth running. If Sts can reply to one of the threads of ppl suggesting great ideas (imo)and say something they like"we might release something similar to it but lacking funds" im 99.9% sure the community would support them with buying plat in order to get a decent expansion or PvP map. But I'm not sure if Sts just ignoring us or lacking communication skills?... Btw Tell me How to get rich without spending any real money in this game at this point? Please tell me I'll make sure to tell all the new players your advice
    You got the possibility to run Mausoleum runs and earn ~200k per map with gl weapons which arent expensive anymore.
    And idk whether you know how to program or not but just bringing the idea doesn't really help you. I recently programmed a simple 2D tower defense and it took me over 48hours of work to just design all the entities i been using. And I can swear you that it is even way more work if you have to design all these things in 3d with all the animations those entities need, and im not mentioning​ the time of programming you have to put into it if you want a bug-free game, which sts really was able to do if you compare it to other mmorpg's where more people been working on it. Ofc they had bugs like the cake event et cetera too but it had been a quite assessable amount of bugs.
    Furthermore STS doesn't ignore their community, but would you answer to a community that is just complaining about stuff they have no clue how much effort it takes to create such things?

12.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #31
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

Interesting theories.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com