Thread: what is a premium character?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default what is a premium character?

Ya, I'm a noob to mmo's. I don't understand what a premium character is, or even how I can upgrade. Am i missing stuff because I'm not paying?
    Thx
    Gw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

Just follow the instructions when you try to upgrade to premium and you will see

-we

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WoundedEagle For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Wounded is right on...but if you have never played before, it's like this...some of the equipment you start out with is way less in quality than the premium stuff. Colors go like this in terms of strength from the weakest (grey) to the strongest (pink): grey, white, orange, green, purple, and pink. Of course stats on equipment is important too but I'm not going to get into that. The premium stuff adds in greens and purples at four levels: 1, 5, 10 and 15. Having all green on a level 1 character is pretty strong, having all purple on a level 15 can not be beat except by adding a pink weapon and/or shield. So without the premium stuff you would start out with all grey on a level one and NO hat. Hope this helps you decide, but remember it cannot be sold after you out grow it, so if you are planning to level way past level 15 you probably can do without it. If you do not like dying or plan to stay between level 1 to 15 then get it, best stuff there is!

And I left out some important info thanks to EdinoEznite:
    Quote Originally Posted by AdinoEznite View Post
    i actually think you left out the most important things
    the best thing about a premium character is that you get more inventory slots and more Consignment Shop slots
    +50 inventory slots means u can hold more items on your character
    and +10 more Consignment Shop slots (this would cost a lot of plat if you dont get them on a premium character) more slots allows you to sell more items
    very useful for making money
    Last edited by im4broke; 10-25-2011 at 10:02 PM. Reason: added in savings on plat

Ariskabar (warrior 66), Weoki (mage 52), Hanaty (bird 61), Bucketofbolts (mage 30) Visit my threat guide! Join The Farmers' Collective.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to im4broke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by im4broke:452775
    Wounded is right on...but if you have never played before, it's like this...some of the equipment you start out with is way less in quality than the premium stuff. Colors go like this in terms of strength from the weakest (grey) to the strongest (pink): grey, white, orange, green, purple, and pink. Of course stats on equipment is important too but I'm not going to get into that. The premium stuff adds in greens and purples at four levels: 1, 5, 10 and 15. Having all green on a level 1 character is pretty strong, having all purple on a level 15 can not be beat except by adding a pink weapon and/or shield. So without the premium stuff you would start out with all grey on a level one and NO hat. Hope this helps you decide, but remember it cannot be sold after you out grow it, so if you are planning to level way past level 15 you probably can do without it. If you do not like dying or plan to stay between level 1 to 15 then get it, best stuff there is!
    Omg zoo much reading but well worth it. Thank you for posting. I just happened to stumble upon this. Glad I did.
    ~Diaxos
    DeviantArt|Twitter|IGN: Diaxos|Facebook/Shop

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Added to the PL Stuff list (see sig), very useful. Thanks WE and im4broke.
    Use the SEARCH function or it'll probably be here--> PL stuff or SL stuff >>> I'm 'SRINGY 2' .
    ** Elf/Redbridge - Ursan/Scorpionious - Avian/Bolticus ** Eng/Redbridge - Op/Yoda **
    I am responisble for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by im4broke View Post
    the best thing about a premium character is that you get more inventory slots and more Consignment Shop slots
    and +10 more Consignment Shop slots (this would cost a lot of plat if you dont get them on a premium character) more slots allows you to sell more items
    PL - Eznite, Tachmonite, Adullam, Kelach
    SL - Adino

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AdinoEznite For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AdinoEznite View Post
    Oh wow...I sure did! SAVE PLAT BUY PREMIUM! Can you tell I'm a bear with only 1 on intelligence? I was only thinking of fighting and not stash/inventory/sell slots. How do they help you fight? ROFL...Thx

Ariskabar (warrior 66), Weoki (mage 52), Hanaty (bird 61), Bucketofbolts (mage 30) Visit my threat guide! Join The Farmers' Collective.