Thread: Heroic pet rotation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Default Heroic pet rotation

Hey guys and dear STS.. you are releasing every week new Heroic pets, why instead of just releasing new ones you dont add to 3 new heroic..also more 3 already released as rotation every week? It would be good. Thanks

-Will

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Moreover a new good idea might be add all heroic pets to drop in every map of arlor BUT at rotation as the ones in massives..example:
    Next week: 3 new heroic pets + 3 old heroic rotation..lets say heroic McCraw,Heroic Deston, Heroic ethyl.
    Those heroics will drop in NORMAL version of arlor maps for example
    Heroic Mccraw: kraken grog beach
    Heroic Deston: dead city Arcanum castle
    Heroic ethyl: shuyal ashral tower
    The drop chance must be very low (I suggest the same of arcane chest lv 16).
    In this way newbies will have chance to get gold not only spending plats while old players will not have to live in mauso forever.
    Moreover I think many players miss the knowledge of remember where every pet (the old ones) in which map it drops.
    This system will let fall heroic prices from 7-8m to 4m max and since almost all of them might be used as slot..i think it's a fair deal and is rotation so prices will never be too cheap. Ty for reading and your comments below!