Thread: Too hard to reach end game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Default Too hard to reach end game

Im currently on lvl63 and i know how the game works. its really hard to reach end game, I guess everyone will agree this is not a rant or anything negative. So im posting this thread for the reason that im concerned about new players, how will they stay and play this game. If u played 26-41 cap (the caps where theres rly alot of players) ull notice how few are playing AL now. So if theres no new players the game will basically die. What keeps ppl on playing game is by reaching end game and grinding for best gears and do pvp. Think about it in newbies perspective.. how will they compete? So they'll prolly play for a week and once everything gets hard theyll quit. I ask some ppl i know that quits a long time ago and they are like "meeh too lazy to lvl its pretty hard" most ppl doesn't even know how daily exp quest works :/.. i think AL should make something that spoon feed everything to new players. I think making the cap higher is not helping.. maybe new expansion without increasing the cap would be nice, so that new player wont get a hard time reaching end game or idk..

Well this is just my opinion. I might be wrong, what do u think?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
    IGN:bmooooo<41>

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bmooooo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Bru the game is already dead such a small community left ay if the dev's would only do major advertising
    #BlueLivesMater

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

What's the rush? The raid? Brackenridge has better drops.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bmooooo View Post
    Im currently on lvl63 and i know how the game works. its really hard to reach end game, I guess everyone will agree this is not a rant or anything negative. So im posting this thread for the reason that im concerned about new players, how will they stay and play this game. If u played 26-41 cap (the caps where theres rly alot of players) ull notice how few are playing AL now. So if theres no new players the game will basically die. What keeps ppl on playing game is by reaching end game and grinding for best gears and do pvp. Think about it in newbies perspective.. how will they compete? So they'll prolly play for a week and once everything gets hard theyll quit. I ask some ppl i know that quits a long time ago and they are like "meeh too lazy to lvl its pretty hard" most ppl doesn't even know how daily exp quest works :/.. i think AL should make something that spoon feed everything to new players. I think making the cap higher is not helping.. maybe new expansion without increasing the cap would be nice, so that new player wont get a hard time reaching end game or idk..

Well this is just my opinion. I might be wrong, what do u think?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
    I have been thinking about this too and I think they should implement a new section to quest which is called "Guide" that lays out all the tips and tricks e.g 1. Do all story quests 2. How to level up fast (shows all quests of 300xp+ and locations ) 3. Which maps to farm for xp for their level ( this will make lower maps more active ) 4. How they can trade with others (show location) 5. How to get rich ( shows various ways like GL, lock drop ) this is lot harder now than before if anyone asked how to be rich u just direct them to luck elixirs, lepre and km3 but not anymore. Lower level players (15-50) have no idea how to make money, farm or anything that helps. 5. Ask for help from other players if they find something too hard (I know it's pretty nab to have to tell some that is an option) or do codes for inviting friends etc 6. Aps. All these will be optional but recommended so they know what is happening in the game. 7. Advertise the forum or encourage to check it out because it's a great community here. Sts needs to be more proactive and seek to get new players into AL so I can duel some nabs and get easy kills haha. But seriously though, if I had money I would pay STS to advertise this game like on campus YouTube channels, App Store etc. I would even drop university and work an entire year free for sts to make this happen no joke.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Azerothraven For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

This is a game that requires time and effort.
    When I started (years ago) took me weeks to cap and never complained about.
    True is that starting now could be a little hard but just because other games gives u fun for a coulle of days and that's it.
    This isn't a game for everyone. This is a hard game. Grinding is bread and butter.
    Just brace yourself and work hard

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Interesting. So this is the result of revamping leveling and making leveling to endgame easier...

To find the xp quests, do the game and do the quests. It is obvious which quests are xp quests. Today, there is even a Quest book.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Use plats for 7day elix and stash a abbadon with some xp awakened elixer and for quick leveling buy xp kits from store..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

I dont see whats so hard i log in a few hours a day do all the high xp quests and getting there pretty easily with no next to no gold spent or effort